⚫ Boys ⚫

Jimin's Pov.

"Heeeyyyooo Jimin. How are you?" hoseok excitedly called out when they saw me rushing in stairs coming to their direction.

I get a seat beside suga hyung.

"Ive been good." i happily replied.

"Weve got to meet again boys after months that seems like ages long." taehyung chatted.

"We have already know what we are doing these days while we are in namjoon hyung's house. How 'bout you jimin. What are the things that got you busy about?" jin hyung asked.

"Well besides of working on suga hyungs family company. Ive got a girlfriend now." i replied.

"You already told us that before. You fool." taehyung said chuckling.

"Yes i know it. But did you met her just once huh?" i said in monotone voice louder for them to hear.

"Well yeah. That's the thing." jungkook chatted chuckling.

"I already told you all about it, hmm about a year ago. Right?"

"Yeah. Actually you informed us that in our group chat." Namjoon Hyung said.

Then Seoyeon suddenly walked down the stairs approaching us. Right when she noticed that the boys are already seated, he fasten her pace coming towards me.

The boys stare intensely at seoyeon.

"Sorry baby. I guess i was late to the conversation you pop out just now." she said apologetically.

Then the boys turned their gaze towards us.

"You came just on time baby. Dont worry. Oh by the way guys. This is Seoyeon. My girlfriend for already two years now." i recalled the boys that seems like having a stare fight on seoyeon.

They are looking at seoyeon from head to toe. That when the time seoyeon got uncomfortable with it. I looked at her that is looking at the floor.

"Collect your eyes and look at me now. Seoyeon is unconforble of what you are all doing." i called out from the second time around.

Then they listened to me.  Seoyeon looked up and face the boys.

"Thats Seoyeon. Jimin?" taehyung said, not believing i have just said.

"Y-yes A-any  problem?" i asked.

"Shes beautiful bro. I mean yeah really." namjoon hyung suddenly said.

"She's hot Jimin." Taehyung complimented.

"Yah! Beautiful is enough okay. Seoyeon is hot in my eyes only." I replied.

"Dont be a bustard Jimin. We just want to say what we noticed." Hoseok Hyung explained.

I looked at seoyeon. Theres a small smile at her face and it got me smile too.

"Seat down baby." I commanded her.

The she sat beside me.

"So you two are already two years without all of us knowings?." suga hyung said.

"I taught you already know back from a months ago. We celebrated our anniversary a month ago. And no one of you know?" i asked.

"He means that-" jin got interrupted by jungkook.

"Yeah yeah. Now that we are already know her and their relationship, can we just eat. Im craving for chicken wings." jungkook requested.

"Okay lets eat. Do you have a bottle of soju here jimin?" hoseok hyung asked.

"Yeah. I bought it just a minute ago because i know that one of you will gonna find it." i said. 

Seoyeon and taehyungssi helped me prepare the food for all of us. I bought so many foods for them because i know that they are a big eaters. I also buy a chocolate cream pie that are seoyeon's favorite desert. I will surprised her later before going to bed.

Seoyeon's Pov.

6:00 PM

While we are eating, i have no confidence in my body because they are all boys and i dont really knew them for that long. But Jimin always giving me an opportunity to talk to them.

While they are munching there food.

"U-uhmm. c-can i know what are your names by the way?" i asked.

And suddenly all of them spit out what they are eating.

Then they looked at each other before looking at me.

"u-uh. Yes. Yeah you're right. We-" the namjoon guy i guess interrupted by the sudden loud laugh.

A laugh that sounds like wiping a window.

I guess my sudden question is in a bad timing.

"We are already an hours ago here and she still not know our names yet. Oh jimin do you even tell our names to her just once huh?" a guy said while laughing loudly.

"Jin hyung. Stop that. I sometimes telling her about you but ofcourse she always forgeting it because shes not even knew your faces at all." jimin said smiling.

Thankyou Jimin.

"Just introduce yourselves to her. By the way Im Yoongi." Yoongi introduced himself while waving his hands at me. He always looks sleepy whenever Im looking at him.

I guess he's a sleepy head man. Always loves to sleep.

"Im Jin. Sorry for the sudden laugh. Im overacting. I guess." jin said apologetically.

This one is joyful. I can see it in her appearance.

"Kim Taehyung here. Nice to meet you princess." Taehyung said not leaving his boxy smile towards me.

I love his smile. It looks natural and full of sincerity.

"Hey. Hoseok here. Nice to meet the only woman of Jimins life." Hoseok said cheerfully.

This man. It makes me laugh just by hearing his loud laugh throughout the time passed.

"Hai. Im Namjoon. Its good and joyful day to meet you." Namjoon said with his bear like smile.

He looks kind a trusted by many people. I want to know him better.

"Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Seoyeon." Jungkook introduced while approaching me.

Oh what he is doing.

Then he suddenly lift he's hand at me.

Then we hand shaked.
I feel tensed in his gazed.

His hands are warm.

I thought Jimin is just the only one who can stare in that way, then there he is.