New neighbors

Incineroar didn't care if team buddy was doing so much good in the community, he just didn't trust them. Last week a group of spritzee, muna, granbull snubull and mushana had arrived to petcha berry village under the name of team buddy. They were mostly females but there were some males. They claimed to be in petcha Berry village to help make the Pokemon community a better place. many people believed them including incineroar's best friend decidueye and his girlfriend primarina. As incineroar looked down the street he saw team buddy's makeover house. It was a salon combined with a boutique which was very retro. "Look guys it's the makeover house! I have been thinking of taking a look inside" chimed primarina as decidueye followed her into the retro looking shop. Incineroar shrugged and walked with his friends into the boutique. As primarina looked as some of the necklaces, incineroar began to chat with decidueye. "Decidueye do you find anything odd about team buddy?" "No why?" "Well don't you find their constant happiness unsettling?" "There probably just trying to make a good impression". "Yes I suppose there's that too but I've NEVER seen them frown. Also when you talk to them they never break eye contact with you. don't you think that's a little creepy?" Before decidueye could answer, primarina came over with a pretty smile on her face. She was holding a very retro perfume bottle.

"Incineroar! Decidueye! This is the new perfume everyone's been talking about

"Incineroar! Decidueye! This is the new perfume everyone's been talking about. It's called lucid mis- aaaaaarg". As she was looking at the lable on the perfume, primarina accidentally squirted some in her left eye. She screamed in pain as she covered her eye, accidentally dropping the perfume causing it to shatter into millions of pieces. As incineroar ran to help his girlfriend, decidueye began to clean up the glass shards and put them in the bin. Suddenly a hatterine came running over and helped incineroar help primarina sit down. She looked like she worked at the boutique and wasn't like any hatterine that incineroar had ever seen. Her hair was in a giant beehive and she was wearing a strapless dress, but she also had the same unflinching smile as most of the team buddy members.

 Her hair was in a giant beehive and she was wearing a strapless dress, but she also had the same unflinching smile as most of the team buddy members

"Oh my goodness golly! Has there been a little accident?" She giggled as she handed primarina a small ice pack. "Well yes miss" breathed decidueye, ignoring incineroar's "don't talk to her" look. "My friend primarina was looking at one of your perfumes and accidentally sprayed herself in the eye". The hatterine's smile didn't even flinch as decidueye told her what happened, which incineroar thought was a big red flag. "Well that won't do! Hear dear let me take you to our accident room" she smiled as she helped primarina up and led her to a room with a lit up red medical cross on it. Suddenly decidueye gave "stop being so suspicious to these nice team buddy Pokemon" look and went to sit down. Incineroar didn't care that no-one believed him. He just didn't trust team buddy.