Somethings off

When primarina came out of the makeover house she had a small eye patch on her left eye and was humming a happy melody. When incineroar asked why she was feeling so happy she gave an award winning smile. "Oh that team buddy was so dandy! They kept apologising for that little perfume blunder and even gave me a free perfume" and as if to prove it, primarina held out another perfume bottle. It was purple this time but it still had that same name:lucid mist. Decidueye smiled, but incineroar frowned. Normally Pokemon would have to pay if they broke something valuable on sale, but this team buddy just acted like it was nothing. This was a big red flag for incineroar. He didn't know how but this team buddy was up to no good
***************
Incineroar now knew something was up. It had been a week since the perfume incident and primarina was acting differently. "Incineroar are you ok?" Asked a worried decidueye. The two friends were in the park to have some time to themselves. Ever since primarina and incineroar began dating decidueye began to feel like a third wheel so they often had some time together. However incineroar's mind was wrapped in suspicious thoughts. He knew there was something wrong with team buddy but he just couldn't place his claw on it. "Decidueye I think there is something wrong with primarina". "How so?" "Well ever since the perfume incident primarina has been doing all the jobs around the house. Don't you think it's strange that she won't let us help even a little?" "Well actually yes that is a little strange. I know primarina is a sweet girl but she agreed that we would all have turns cleaning up the house". "Also have you noticed that she has also been wearing the same painted smile as team buddy?" As the two friends began to walk home  they began to see more odd things about team buddy. When Pokemon went to their makeover house they never came back the same. They were just like team buddy: happy all the time. Then suddenly decidueye saw a female absol. Instead of white and navy blue she was a soft pink and purple with green eyes.

 Instead of white and navy blue she was a soft pink and purple with green eyes

She was smiling a wide smile and was shopping for groceries. "That's off" Decidueye thought "that absol girl is a feminist and her husband always cooks as she cannot cook! Also she is a very serious woman why is she smiling so broadly?" "If you think that's odd look at that grapaloct" Incineroar gestured to a male grapaloct who was serving jelly to passer-byes. He was pink black and yellow, straying far from his natural colouring.

What made this more odd was that this Pokemon was a fitness coach at the Pokemon stadium and didn't even like sweets

What made this more odd was that this Pokemon was a fitness coach at the Pokemon stadium and didn't even like sweets. Why was he selling jelly? As incineroar and decidueye walked into the house, they had the shock of their life. Everything had been given a retro makeover! When the baffled males walked into the kitchen they got another shock. Primarina was smiling as she was arranging flowers in a pretty vase. What was worse was that she looked NOTHING like herself. Her pearls had been exchanged with gold retro jewellery and her tail was now a pastel purple. Her hair was now a soft pink and let loose.

 Her hair was now a soft pink and let loose

This was not incineroar's primarna. When she saw them she gave a broad smile and gave them both kisses on both cheeks. "Hello boys. Do you like my new look? Dandy isn't it? Team buddy gave my one of their swell makeovers. Are they not wonderful?" Incineroar and decidueye looked at each over. Now they both thought something was up.