Chapter 6

FOR COMPUTER OR LAPTOP READERS: JAKE

BUT FOR PHONE READERS: JAKE☝

CRYSTALS POV

The doctor came in and gently smiled at me.

"I see you are awake,"

"Yeah, my back it hurting so badly,when will I be able to get out of these wires?"

"Right now if you wanted," he replied.I Nodded my head eagerly as Jake and the doctor chuckled.He removed the needles off of me and I jumped up, doing my victory dance saying 'im free!' My mate smiled at me, making my knees melt over his intense gaze.

"Come on, let Me show you your room" I followed him out of the hospital to the alphas house. He explained to me that since his mate, I have to live there. I found it cute how he got nervous, his forehead becomes sweaty.

"I'm delighted you find it cute, blue" I continuously blushed as I had a puzzled face on how he read my mind.

"I didn't read your mind, you said it outloud."

"Whatever," I said, playfully punching his well sculptured arm."Blue?" I pondered on the nickname. "What happened to my love?"I said mimicking him.

"It never went my love." He mocked me back.

" Shut it,  ugly face!" I said. What he said wasn't romantic but still made me blush. He didn't actually have an ugly face, he was quite gorgeous. That was an understatement. Extremely gorgeous.

" your extremely beautiful. I know already. I've always been gorgeous," He replied Cockily. Did I say it out loud again?

"Yes you did," Ugh I should get rid of that habit. 

"Yes you should." He stated. I wasn't looking in a mirror but I could tell that my face was so red, a tomato would be jealous.I hid my face um my arms.

"Don't hide your face from me love. It's perfect, " He muttered. I was hiding my face because I was embarrassed and jealous so saying that DEFINITELY NOT helping! If he says one more comment I'm literally going to explode so dont be suprised if you see my head rolling in the grass.

We continued strolling through the green healthy grass in comfortable silence.

Jake broke the silence

"Here we are!" He exclaimed, dusting his jeans. I looked up in awe. The pack house was massive!

Saying the packhouse was big is a HUGE understatement!-it is enormous! It is a pure white 2 - storey house! It had a beautiful lawn with healthy green grass with an exotic range of flowers in wild Caribbean  colours. There was a big cream gate that was a thousand times bigger than an elephant!  It had white tiles leading from it to the door of the packhouse with small and big boulders on either side of it which looked pretty comfortable to sit on. There was a huge pine tree at the side which lead to the woods.

While strolling towards the entrance, I gasped , my eyes widened in amazement and shock. This was twice as big as my old packhouse!

"See something you like?" He asked amused.

"More like something I love!" I blurted out then furiously blushed when I realised what I said. Since when do I blush?! Jake just laughed- making me blush even more. Ok, i need to stop this blushing business.

" How did you afford this- it must cost a fortune!" I exclaimed.

"Well, we are the Assassin Pack..." He chuckled, replying Cockily. I stood still,  gaping at him. The Assassin  Pack is the strongest pack in the world! It is rumoured that they win every war and fight. Every wolf on earth is scared of them- even humans.They cower away like there is a strong aura is surrounding them and is forbidden to enter (which is partly true)

"So you're an alpha..." I trailed on waiting for an answer.

"Yes..." He answered me back

"And I'm your mate?" He chuckles

"Of course..."He said funnily

"So I'm going to be the Luna," I cleared.

"Yes!" He stated proudly then continued" and i couldn't ask for anything  better." I awwed mentally and smiled.

We entered inside which was even more beautiful if that was a thing. He guided me to a bedroom which was enormous. It was a suite. He told me that tomorrow, me and a few girls would go shopping to get acessories for my room and clothes. He left my room to let me sleep as- of couse- I'm tired. He kissed my forehead and left. I layed on the bed and fell into darkness...

ITSSJENNII'S POV

"I layed on the bed and fell into darkness..." I muttered under my breath and clicked. That felt so long! My hands are sore!!! Such a long time since I've updated.

Hey guys! I have decided to continue the book as all of you love it. Comment if that was a good idea... Oh yeah! Comment also if you want me to stop doing ITSSJENNII'S POV. I hope this is long enough.

VOTE COMMENT

Peace!