SIX

You thanked everyone for coming to the party and began to clean up the mess that was left behind

You thanked everyone for coming to the party and began to clean up the mess that was left behind. You were dragging a full trash bag when you stopped to see a slumped Shota on the couch. You quickly threw the bag away and sat down beside him.

"Shota, are you okay?"

"Just -burp- tired," He grumbled, his head resting on the arm of the couch. You slipped off the couch and sat in front of him. You gently brushed his matted hair out of his face.

"You're drunk," You sighed, looking at his bloodshot eyes and drooping expression.

"So what?" He slurred, looking into your eyes. There was a sadness in them that you struggled to pinpoint. You furrowed your brows.

"Do you want me to drive you home? Or do you want to stay here?"
He weakly reached his arm out and rubbed his thumb over your cheek, causing you to blush.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" He mumbled. You bit your lip.

"I-I don't know if that's appropriate..." He pouted and you huffed. "Fine, but only because you're way past your limits right now."

You patted his head before getting up to find Hizashi. You knocked on his bedroom door, to see him lying in his bed on the phone. Jeez, thanks for letting helping me clean everything up.

"Hey HIzashi," You said while stepping inside. He looked up from his phone and grinned.

"Y/n!" He patted the bed, asking you to lay with him. You cleared your throat, trying to ignore the nerves running through you from his proposal.

"I'm going to take Shota home, he pretty drunk."

He chuckled and nodded, standing up.

"Yeah, sounds like him."

He stepped closer to you, tucking your hair behind your ear and holding your chin in his hand. You froze, seeing him lean in. He pressed his lips against yours with a gentleness you didn't expect from Hizashi. You furrowed your brows and closed your eyes, falling into temptation and kissing back. However, while your lips were moving, your mind was focused on Shota.

You pulled away and subtly wiped your mouth with your thumb.

"I uh, I'm going to go now. Thanks again for helping me host."

You quickly left the room, Hizashi chuckling to himself.

"I guess she's a shy one," He mumbled to himself.

You rubbed your cheeks as you walked down the stairs in a failed attempt to tone down how red your face was. You peered over the couch to see a sound asleep Shota. You poked his forehead, his eyes opening slowly.

"Let's go home," You whispered to him.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇