Rocking Out!

Aizawa groaned softly, letting the warm liquid of Heaven trickle down his throat to simultaneously warm him up and keep his brain awake. After a freak snow storm that cancelled even more of UA, the pseudo marching band has been practicing nonstop in the living room. Aizawa was glad his students were having fun and expressing themselves, but why did they have to be so loud all the time? Most of them woke up with a bounty's worth of energy. Aizawa would give out 100s for the rest of the year to any student who could manage to send him some of their positivity and sleep schedule.

Aizawa rolled his eyes as Kamanari started air guitaring something awful. His obnoxious rifting was accompanied by his even stupider impression. Aizawa was about ready to ground Kamanari for a week, but he stopped when he saw someone sitting in the corner, enjoying the music without being a part of it. Aizawa raised an eyebrow at Koda, who quietly giggled at the antics, his chubby fingers pretending to do the same thing, with less noise, thankfully.

Instead of engaging in a Pokemon fight with Pikachu, Aizawa decided to walk over to Koda, assisting the kid. There wasn't any apparently wrong, but Aizawa knew something was up without even missing a beat. Approaching Koda, the male seemed embarrassed about his mimicking Kamanari and was blushing with his head in his hands. Aizawa leaned down to be eye level with him, regretting that he didn't bring his cup when he saw Shinsou dart towards the kitchen.

"Kota, why don't join everyone? I'm sure they wouldn't mind someone else," Aizawa suggested. The teacher was fine if Koda joined since that couldn't make the group any louder than they already were. Koda was a very timid and silent young man who didn't speak up for himself. Aizawa saw potential in him, but the boy didn't have the confidence to voice his thoughts. In a way, he was like Amajiki, but even more quiet and less shaking.

Koda muttered underneath his breath, his hand shaking as he gestured towards the group. Koda sighed, leaving Aizawa confused on what was just said. Aizawa shook his head, resting a hand on Koda's shoulder. "I know that you can be a hero, but we need to work on your volume. Speak up, tell me what you're thinking. I'm asking you, so don't lie to me or think that you shouldn't be bothered."

Koda sighed again, rubbing the back of his neck as his eyes fluttered towards the group. His high pitched voice fluttered up to a manageable volume that Aizawa could make out and understand. "They wouldn't want someone that can barely say two words. None of them even spend that much time with me, so why would they put up with hanging around me?"

"Well, that's simple. Because you're a nice person. If you speak up, many people will be pleasantly surprised at how amazing a conversationalist you can be. If you never try, you'll never make friends," Aizawa said, lifting Koda onto his feet. Dragging the blushing mess over, Aizawa whispered a word of warning in Yamada's ear. The band director nodded, telling his second in command, Jiro, to help Koda pick an instrument. The very dark purple haired girl nodded, telling Koda to follow her. She showed him a few instruments, before Koda asked about the woodwind instruments. Jiro said that was a perfect fit for him, causing Koda to blush even harder than before.

"You see, they enjoy being around you," Aizawa said as Koda smiled at Jiro, the latter helping him learn a few base skills of the flute, the instrument he choose. At first, he wasn't good, but over time, he was playing something that sounded reasonable to Aizawa. With that settled, Jiro dragged Koda into the crazy shenanigans and hijinks that the band got themselves into "accidentally". Aizawa smiled at them even though he knew something would be electrically charged in the next few minutes.

Aizawa went to the kitchen, finding all his coffee gone. Activating his quirk, Aizawa took on a murderous appearance. Wherever he was, Shinsou was holding onto a mug with shaking hands, saying his prayers as he drank the sweet nectar of the gods that he constantly fought over with his teacher. Shinsou reflected that he would probably die some day because of this, but he knew that it was worth it for the heavenly beverage.