stroy 6 - chapter 1 - Sallox goes to court.

Salllox and eridon looked at fef's nonexsitent body. there was blood and stuff evrywhere tho. If this was troll world they would care baceuse this is the freaking airress they were talking bout but they didnt really care about aradia so you know but this is human world and in this world they really care people who die and shit. sallox and eridon looked at each w/ very worriedness in both of their eyes. it was liked infectess. "this is bad" said sallox. he didnt notice how much force he was using in the heat of the battle. "this is very bad" said eridon. salllox got out his phone and began pesterchumming a friend who could help them hopefully. 

[twinAmegagins [TA] began pestering gallowsCalibrator [GC] at 4:13 p.m]

TA: TERAZII

TA: TERAZII II MEEN IIT

TA: AN2WER THE GODDAMN PHONE

TA: TEEEEERAAAAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

GC: WH4T DO YOU W4NT.

TA: TEREZII

TA: ERIIDON AND II

TA: WE

TA: DIID SOMETHIING REALLY BAD

eridon stood over and looked at sallox's phone. he saw who he was texting rapily. 

"TERAZI!!!!!" he said angerly

"yeah its terezi terezi can help us" sallox rebuutted

"TERAZI IS OBEESSED WITH LAW AND STUFF SHE'LL TELL THE POLICE." eridon yelled as loud as he could which wasnt a good idea in retrospect bc the some po po were coming down the alley way and saw the blood and the 2 kids.

"kids what happened her" said the police guy.

"uuuuuuuuuu" said sallox & eridon. 

"o k your coming w/ me" he said angrly

"sallox i bkane this on u were ovr " said erian whisperly but with muych vemon and anger in his voice. sallox became very sad.

they got into the po po car and drove off.

"where are we going" said sallox?"

"to court" said th e police sternly. sallox's phone dinged. 

GC: 4R3 YOU 3V3N ST1LL TH3R3. 

GC: S4LLOX.

TA: TERAZII

GC: WH4T D1D YOU W4NT TO T3LL M3 >:?

TA: WE'RE GOIING TO COURT.

GC: WHY?

GC: D1D THEY C4TCH YOU FOR P1R4T1NG 4LL THOSE MOV13S? >:]

TA: NO...

GC: TH3 WH4T?

TA: WE KIILLED FF

GC: WH4T??? >:o

TA: YEAH BUT IIT WA2 IIN 2ELF-DEFEN2E

GC: S4LLOX 1F 1T W4S 1LL B3 TH3R3 TO H3LP YOU

TA: THANKS TZ

"no texting in da car!" said the police man

"okay offiser" said sallox

TA: OH GOTTA GO NOW

TA: 2EE YOU

GC: OFF3S1V3!

TA: 2ORRY MY MII2TAKE

TA: BYE

[twinAmeggendons ceased pestering gallowsCalibrator at 4:30]

to bee continud. 

[ A/N from Hacker, the author

        wow. just .   wow    .

i cant bELIEVE this garbage has 130+ reads and 4 goddamned votes.

im writting this with horrible grammar and spelling mistakes everywhere ADDED ON to the terrible plot of each story. its getting better i think, plot and grammtically wise. so thats an improvment? Admin told me to fix the spelling and make it more "realistic" but im like "oh no this story is suppose to be the stupidest and fakest thing ever. period." but i never said that. i "said it in his mind so arodia couldnt hear him" ~ the extra bonus adventures of sallox's friends.  in this case its me as sallox and admin as arodia but who even care for explained refrences.

thanks i guess. 

more to come soon. 

keep a lookout for the soon to come adventures of sallox minecraft skins with all the headcanons yeessss ]