Prologue

It was just a normal day for Fearless Vampire Killers. They had just released their new album, 'Unbreakable Hearts', now they don't know what to do next, let alone their upcoming tour in February, where the fans would lavish them with valentine cards. Now they were in the living room with nothing to do.

"Any luck, guys?" Asked Luke, before taking a sip of his can of lager.

"Nope." Answered Drew who was reading a Spider-Man comic.

"Well it's been a while since we released Unbreakable Hearts." Mused Shane.

"Exactly! Plus I have a wedding to pay for." Moaned Kier, he always wanted to have a very beautiful wedding of his own.

"Found one!!!" That voice belonged to Laurence as he came waltzing in, with a newspaper in hand, showing the want ads.

The job he found was Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

"Isn't that place due to close at the end of the year?" Asked Shane, a little puzzled.

"Probably too much complaints." Shrugged Drew as they read the advert.

'Family Pizzeria looking for security guard to work the night shift.

12 am to 6 am.

Monitor cameras, ensure safety of equipment and animatronic characters.

Not responsible for injury/dismemberment.

£120 a week

To apply call:

1-888-FAZ-FAZBEAR'

"C'mon guys, it's the only chance we have." Laurence persuaded.

"I suppose you're right. We'd be getting the restaurant back on it's feet." Luke agreed.

"Should we give it a go?" Laurence asked.

The others all agreed and started phoning about the job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

"Hello?" The employer answered,

"Hey, um, we found an advert in the paper, regarding the night shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." Kier informed the employer.

"Well according to our issues, the place will be closed at the end of the year, so we're looking for a band to help us with the funding." The employer explained the details.

"Well, we're a band." Kier replied.

"Good, and how many are you?" The employer asked.

"Five." Kier answered.

"Oh well we've got five places available..." The employer answered on the phone.

"Sweet, well there are five of us anyway." Kier answered. The employer thought for a moment, before saying the next two words.

"You're hired."