The Marionette

The next morning, the band met up with Heather, again and told her what happened that night.

"If only we could've gotten Foxy fixed up." She sighed sadly. "I could've gotten my dad to do the job like he made the other animatronics."

"Wait, hang on. Did your father make those things?" Kier asked Heather while looking at the new stuffed doll that she gave him, a toy plush of Chica. Only Freddy to get.

"Yep. My dad made Freddy and them all. He's practically their dad which means I'm their sister, which is one of the reasons he barely managed for Foxy to be around after the Bite of '87. Oh that poor child..."

"I thought you said that you didn't know who was bitten back then." Shane said, recalling what Heather told them.

"Yeah, I know, but I came across an old security tape that holds footage of what happened. According to the video, the victim was a little girl." Heather answered, recalling what she found in the security video. "I didn't know all the details yet."

"From what my brother Lee told me, my parents visited the pizzeria when my mum was pregnant with me. 1987's my birth year." Luke said thoughtfully.

"Maybe we should pay a visit to the Illingworths. They'll give us the details." Laurence suggested.

"Looks like we're in for another night." Kier sighed. "The mysteries in the place need to be answered."

"Heather? Didn't you have that puppet...?" Drew asked.

"You mean the Marionette?" Heather asked Drew puzzled. "We threw him out right after the second closing. We hadn't seen that thing since. Why?"

"Just thought I asked." Drew answered with a shiver.