meeting the boys

"ci, wake up. we're here."

I rub my eyes and look up at cameron. i sigh before standing up and grabbing my bags, exiting the plane.

the 3 of us go through the airport and find the sign that has our names on it, once we do we quickly get in before any fans spot us.
on the way to the hotel, can leans over and whispers in my ear.

"nash told me about what happened today, whatever jerk pushed you down is irrelevant."

really? he didn't tell him that he's the one who pushed me.

"but cam it was-"

"yeah don't worry, I got you cierra." nash buts in. by now my face was bright red and I could feel it. it took every bit of me not to smack nash right across the face.

"we're here!" the driver says back to us. I get out with no hesitation and pull out my room key. i run inside and to the elevator before anyone else can get in and go up to our room and then i run in and fall on the bed. I don't cry I just stare at the ceiling. I can't believe this. nash is such a manipulator. the door opens and i turn to look at cam.

"what's wrong?" he asks.

"nothing just tired." i smile.

"okay, well wanna come meet the guys?"

"sure, but let me change first."

I grab a mint green crop top from vs that says "PINK" and a pair of light washed high waisted hollister shorts. I go in the bathroom and put them on and straighten up my makeup and walk back out. I put on a pair of mint green flip flops and grab my phone before walking out with cam. we go down to the lobby where everyone is and it's kind of overwhelming. first cameron takes me over to a shorter blonde boy and a tall boy with almost black hair.

"this is jack j, and this is jack g." he says pointing to the shorter one first and the taller one second.

"hey, nice to meet you." Jack g says with his deep voice. I smile.

"you too."

"this is my cousin cierra that i told you about." cam buts in.

"but she's like a little sister, so don't try anything." he says sternly. I sarcastically roll my eyes and smile as Jack puts his hands up.

"no promises." he winks and I blush.

"well hey who's this?!" a cute tall guy wearing a bandana says walking over who im assuming is taylor by the way cam talks about him.

"my cousin, cierra." he says. I smile and wave.

"nice to meet you, cierra." he winks and I blush. I see cam glare at him and I laugh.

"calm down cam."

cam introduces me to the rest of the boys that I haven't met yet and I get a couple of their numbers.

me and aaron were talking for a few minutes but he walked away to go talk to bart, the creator or the tour. I sit alone on my phone, and someone walks up to me.

I look up to see taylor.

"hi." I smile.

"hey, I have a question."

"okay, what is it?" I ask.

"well, do you maybe wanna get lunch tomorrow? and get to know each other a little?" he asks kind of nervous.

"of course." I smile.

"great. I'll text you what time later." he smiles. I nod.

im honestly kind of excited, even though I just met him.

as taylor walks away I feel someone's eyes burning holes in the side of my head.

nash.