Chapter 1

"Ok class listen!" pagtatawag ng pansin sa amin ni sir Ben.

"Let's hear our last reporter for today, Kyle? You may now proceed in front" Dagdag at utos niya pa sa akin.

Yes, ako iyon. Tinatawag ako ni sir Ben na pumunta sa harapan dahil magrereport ako sa sa asignaturang History tungkol sa mga ancient greek mythological creatures ng mga sinaunang panahon.

Hindi na naging mahirap sa akin ang pagdidiscuss ng mga ganitong historya dahil marami akong alam tungkol dito. Marami akong researches tungkol dito at dahil mahilig ako sa mga fiction stories. Sayang nga lang at hindi totoo ang mga iyon.

"Good Morning everyone, specially to you sir Ben. This is my report about the history of greek mythology." Panimula ko.

"To be specific, I will be telling you the history of the 12 olympians that were told to live in out ancient times" Dagdag ko pa.

"the twelve Olympians are the major deities of the Greek pantheon, commonly considered to be Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, and either Hestia or Dionysus.They were called Olympians because, according to tradition, they resided on Mount Olympus. The Olympians were a race of deities, primarily consisting of a third and fourth generation of immortal beings, worshipped as the principal gods of the Greek pantheon and so named because of their residency atop Mount Olympus. They gained their supremacy in a ten-year-long war of gods, in which Zeus led his siblings to victory over the previous generation of ruling gods, the Titans. They were a family of gods, the most important consisting of the first generation of Olympians, offspring of the Titans Cronus and Rhea: Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter and Hestia, along with the principal offspring of Zeus: Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite,[3] Hephaestus, Hermes, and Dionysus. Although Hades was a major deity in the Greek pantheon, and was the brother of Zeus and the other first generation of Olympians, his realm was far away from Olympus in the underworld, and thus he was not usually considered to be one of the Olympians." Pagpapaliwanag ko.

[Halaw mula sa wikipedia.]

Nagpatuloy ako sa aking ulat hanggang naisalaysay ko na ang nga dapat kong talakayin sa ulat kong iyon.

"Nowadays, these greek Gods were still worshipped by the modern greek people and to be believed that these Gods were the reason why variety of Phenomenas, seasonal change, and weathers occurs here on our planet. That's all and thank you for the cooperation." Pagwra-wrap up ko sa aking tinatalakay. Wala akong ibang nakikita kundi ang mga kaklase kong halos ang mga bunganga ay bumaba na sa lupa. Pinalakpakan ako ng aking guro at pinaupo na sa aking upuan.

"That was a magneficent explanation . You really elaborated your topic huh? Perhaps you really had that knowledge. Good job and keep the good works. You may now proceed on your seat, Kyle." Komento ng aking guro

At nakaraos rin sa wakas.

"Ang serious mo doon girl ah? How to be you po?" Panunukso sa akin ng aking katabi na si Athena which happens to be my bestfriend. Kung minamalas ka nga naman. Charot!

"What if tumahimik ka?" Tila naiinis kong banat ngunit tinawanan lng ako ng aking kaibigan. Ang talino ng pangalan, imagine Athena? The Goddess of Wisdom and sa kanya pa napunta na kulang na lang hindi alam kung ano ang ibig sabihin ng research, well kahit ganyan siya bestfriend ko pa rin siya, ang bait niya din kasi eh HAHAHA