Chapter 4: HyperBolic Training!

The next morning

Gohan and Izuku were standing on the lookout as Gohan was speaking to Earth's Guardian, Dende.

Dende: Of course you can use the Time Chamber. Take as much time as you want.

Gohan: Thanks Dende. Hey, Izu-San!

Izuku was calling his mother to tell her he'd be home late.

Izuku: Okay, mom. I will. *Pause* Bye.

Izuku hung up.

Izuku: Yeah, Gohan?

Gohan: You done calling her?

Izuku: Yeah.

Gohan: Well, come on!

The boys entered the Chamber. The air was thin, and with Izuku having never been in the chamber, this training could have him ending up in the hospital. Luckily, Gohan planned ahead. He set a sack on the table.

Gohan: You ready for 6 months of almost nothing but grueling training?

Izuku: I guess.

And so, the boys started their training.

1 month in

Izuku was covered in scratches while fighting Gohan, who was spotless.

Gohan: You're actually keeping up with me. Nice.

Izuku: Thanks.

They both rushed at each other with auras surrounding them.

2 months in

Izuku and Gohan were practicing Ki control.

Gohan: You can see it, right?

Izuku: So cool!

3 months in

Izuku was using a Kamehameha Boost to help him get used to flying as Gohan watched. The both of them seemed to get taller due to their time in the chamber.

4 months in

The boys were sleeping on their beds. With this place being one where Time is irrelevant, they could sleep all they wanted. But they still had 2 months to go.

5 months in

Izuku was getting used to fighting like Gohan, while the hybrid continued to watch. Gohan had cut his hair shorter, while Izuku's was longer, resembling Gohan's hair from the Saiyan Saga.

End of 6 Months

The boys were staring at the door, ready to exit the chamber.

Gohan: You coming?

Izuku: Of course!

The boys exited the chamber. It was nighttime and nothing seemed to change after 6 months. Or in real time: 12 hours.