Negativity is not the answer

Well my story is about a girl who likes making friends but she doesn't know much people

Well my story is about a girl who likes making friends but she doesn't know much people. She likes acting tough but actually  she is a big softy. she is a shy girl and she doesn't like it when the people that are close to her gets angry at her and decides not to talk to her for a silly reason, silly reasons like because she cuts her hair this incident always happens in her class, if she gets into an argument with another girl and it's not her fault most of the boys in her class will always side the other girl just because she  plaits her hair, actually I feel that this is not fair for people to discriminate a girl just because she cuts her hair because she can cut her hair and still look beautiful anyway this made her so sad to the extent that she gets emotional about it and because she is shy she can't stand out for herself and she also has low self esteem. Long story cut short she was no longer shy, she had many friends and knew many people, her self esteem equally increase and she didn't care about wat people say about her, she was bold and courageous she also became the first female president of a country. This story teaches people around the world to always believe in there selfs,to be courageous, bold and to never allow all the negativities of people to affect them. Tnx for reading this.