Chapter 1

"where the hell are you ,Andrew?? I have been waiting for you since 1 hour if you don't come in 10 minutes I swear I will kick where sun doesn't shine and ..." What the hell he disconnected my phone .

I am waiting for him and he don't even have the decency to say sorry.I was fuming with the anger when the stupid ass himself showed.
I was about to throw all the dirty words on him but he definitely knew me well and saved himself by presenting me my favourite ferreorosher choclate box.

"Damn Andrew,you sure know how to calm me".He laughed and ruffled my hair."Andrew ,let's go we have rehearsal to attend".I commented so that he won't ruin my hairs more.

We are dance and singing partners since childhood.we used to perform in our school and college festives to enjoy and live with our passion. But now we do this to gather money for noble cause. Money raised by shows are give to the poor and orphan kid's education.

As for ourselves we don't need money as our family are damn rich and own business which is amongst the top in U.S. Our families keen each other since forever so it was obvious for me and Andrew to be super close.

Suddenly I was pulled out of my thoughts by my very excited team mate Ruby.
" What the hell Ru? You scared me!".
" Oh come on Lisa ,you are getting late for your performance let me do your makeup and hair " she started pulling me and made me sit in front of the mirror .She is my stylist and make up artist .Let me tell you she is super in her job

After getting ready we were called upon stage for our performance.when I and Andrew dance we don't remember where we exactly are. We danced like there is no tomorrow and enjoy to our fullest.

As soon as our performance was over we were headed to back satge when I saw  Harry , Andrew's brother approaching toward Andrew."Andie we need to talk",he didn't even glanced at me and pulled Andrew towards the Exit.

I was very surprised of his behaviour but I let it go and motioned Andrew to not worry as he  was mouthing me sorry

Sighing I left for home and  retired for the day .Hoping everything is well with Andrew.

----------------------------
This is my first story and english is not my first language so please pardon me .

Please vote and comment and let me know if you like the story.