Chapter 3

Currently I am sitting in a grand waiting room of hospital where my dad is being treated. Andrew is lost in some thoughts but trying his best to comfort me.

After some time I see my mom and doctor talking and go to them and ask" Is everything all right Mom,Doctor how is he?,what happened to him?" "He is alright now,had a minor heart attack but don't worry he will is out of danger .but please keep in mind don't stress him" doctor said with small smile plastered on his face.

I am happy that he is fine .as I look towards Andrew I see him very angry before I can approach him he left the building.I really don't understand what's his problem.?

I make a mental note to talk to him but first I need to see my dad. As soon as I enter the room I see mom and dad whispering but suddenly dad changes his expression into normal and asks me to hug him.  After some time Doctor decides to discharge dad on one condition that he takes proper rest at home and nurse will come and visit him everyday.

As we reach home me and mom with the help of our bodyguard Mark helps dad settle in and as I was about to go to my room. Dad calls me " Lisa,can you please saty for a while ? we need to talk some thing important"

I was about to ask him to rest but decided against it as his expression tells he is serious.As I sat near him he closed his eyes and said"Lisa,you are going to get married on coming thrusday .we arranged your marriage"

I was shocked but I know my dad won't do this so I just started laughing " oh my god Dad! I know doctor told you to relax but your joke is really not that nice"

"It's not a joke"he stated firmly.

"Why? You can't do this." My voice just came out as a whisper.

" It's a business marraige  Lisa. Our company needs parters and no other choice is infront of us" he sounded quite sad.

" Who?" I asked.

"Andrew " he responded without any hesitation.

I am shocked is an understatement .
"