Author's Note

Genesis Colburn is a fifteen-year-old small town girl with one goal: to make a difference in the world. When Genesis was ten, her mother lived her last days in a hospital bed. Soon before her mother took her final breath, she gave Genesis her last words: "...I want you to change the world like I never did." Now, adventuring her way through life, while friendships blossom, and maybe even love, Genesis is determined to fulfill her mother's last wish.
~~~~~~

Okay, so, I just randomly came up with the idea for this idea while lying in bed one morning. It was like an eureka moment. I guess the best ideas do come when you least expect them to. Anyways, I'm pretty excited about this story, and I hope you guys are as well.

And I know, two stories coming soon at once? Eh, the more the merrier, right?

This story is meant to revolve around Genesis' mother and her impact on her life, and Genesis' goal, and is in no way meant to revolve around her friendships or romance, although those will have a big role in the story as well. I'm writing this story because I like the idea of someone wanting to change the world.

Also, Genesis' name plays a role as well, and that's why I chose that name. I mean, I could've chosen any name, like Billy Bob or Sharqeesha. But I thought Genesis would fit the role pretty well.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the story as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it. ^-^

Also, warning: I showed two of my friends the first chapter, and they both sobbed like babies. Just so you can prepare yourself. Also, another warning: the first chapter includes leukemia and death. I don't wanna like trigger anything for anyone, I would feel awful. D:

You know what, just prepare yourselves altogether. This whole story will probably be slightly depressing, and may possibly include more triggers. I'll try my best not to make it really bad, though. But just be warned. I'll put trigger warnings in chapters that I think may trigger anything.

© Copyright 2014-2015 to xXExtraordinMaryXx
All works in this story are mine. Any copying, stealing, editing, or publishing elsewhere without permission is prohibited.