A New Day

Through the power of storybook time skipping we've now made it to the day of the model auditions. Wrexy, Amber, and Migu all made it to the building, walking in they met a secretary at the front desk that lead them to the studio. Inside the studio stood at least a dozen other models all talking amongst each other, excited to model.

Migu took a good look at everyone, letting out a whistle "Wow! There's a lotta titty in here!" She said, bouncing a bit.

"Oh jeez, I didn't think there'd be so many participants, I'm kinda nervous now.." Wrexy said, hugging her tail.

Amber gave Wrexy a pat on the back "Relax Wrex, you're gonna do great out there."

Janine made her way into the room, looking at all the eager women in front of her. She took a quick head count and nodded "Everyone is here, perfect. Alright ladies, listen up, you're here to become the next models for Jacque's newest line of swimwear, so I want you all to do your best out there, there's fifteen of you but only ten will be selected for the next fashion show. Go into the changing room to your left and get ready" she said, pointing to the room.

All the women walked into the room, including our triad of protagonists. They all began to get undressed, swapping their clothes for swimwear. At this point you'd expect to see Migu's face but nope, she still somehow had a hood on.

Wrexy slipped on a red lace bikini, Amber chose a blue bikini with a frilly skirt to go with it, and Migu chose a purple one piece swimsuit. 

Wrexy admired herself in the mirror, smiling brightly "I can't believe I'm gonna get the chance to be a model, this is like a dream!" Her comment was met with a pinch from Migu "Ow! Migu!"

"Sorry, just making sure you're not dreaming" Migu said, giggling.

Amber giggled, giving Migu a light pat "Cmon gals, let's go show them what we got."

All the candidates made their way to the photoshoot area, there were various set pieces depicting beaches, water parks, and more. All the models were lined up, ready to be called in by the photographers to start posing.

For the next few hours each woman took turns posing and showing off their bodies, Wrexy, Amber, and Migu all going above and beyond with their poses, getting graceful and provocative shots of their bodies.

At the end of the modeling session all the ladies were changed back into their regular clothes, waiting in a lounge area as Janine and the photographers showed the pictures of the models to Jacque, letting him determine who to choose.

After ten minutes of deciding Janine finally walked into the lounge "Alright ladies, the results are in. The next models are...June, Emily, Carol, Migu.."

Migu raised her fist in cheer "Yus!"

"..Lilac, Pamela, Amber.." Janine continued

Amber clapped in joy "Yay!"

"..Rose, Taylor, and finally....Wrexy"

Wrexy's mouth widened into a huge smile, she let out a loud squeal, bouncing around with her friends "We did it!"

Janine cleared her throat to grab their attention "Ahem, thank you all for coming today. For those of you that I listed, meet back here tonight at 9pm sharp, tonight we will be showing off the latest in Jacque's summer wear line" she said.

The ladies were all dismissed, Wrexy walked out with her friends, a huge smile still plastered on her face "I can't believe it! We're gonna be models for one of the biggest fashion designers in the world!"

Amber pulled her into a hug "I knew we'd make it! We're gonna make it big in this world!"

"Make it big you say?~" Migu purred and chuckled, foreshadow much?

The three ladies went off to go hang out and eat, preparing themselves for tonight's big show.