Chapter Four

Later you and Maria were discussing the plan and catching up.

"Hey we were planning on giving you this later but I think now is a good time." She told you.

"What is it?" you asked her as she pulled out a case.

"Something to help you out." She opened up the case and inside was a dark blue suit with black stripes on the waist, arms and down the side of the legs. There was also a gun and knife.

"Wow, thank you." You smiled at her.

"Now go get ready, we have a fight to get to."

You were in your suit ready to go when you found Steve standing on the bridge.

"Hey." You said walking up to him.

"New suit?" He asked motioning to your suit. you just nodded. "I like it."

"Thanks. I see your not in yours." You said smirking. He just stared out into the trees.

"Hey, whats got you troubled?" You asked him.

"It's nothing." He mumbled, still looking at the trees.

"It's Bucky isn't it?" He just looked down.

"We will get him back," He looked up at you, "I promise." He pulled you into a hug and you hugged him back.

"What ever it takes." You said as he released the hug. He just nodded and looked behind you. You turned around and saw Sam looking away, about to leave.

He caught you looking at him, "Sorry, thought y'all were having a moment."

"No your good." Steve chuckled.

"You better get suited up. We need to leave soon." Sam said.

"If your gonna fight a war, you got to wear a uniform."

You were running through the helicarrier taking out HYDRA agents.

"We have two out of three chips in place, Y/N you close?" Maria said over the ear piece.

"Yeah..Sorry i'm taking out agents!" you said. Suddenly Steve burst through the window and started helping you.You soon got through all the agents and started running to the control center. Steve, having the serum, was obviously faster than you and ran in front of you. You almost ran into him when he made a sudden stop on the bridge.

"What are you-" You stopped when you saw who he was looking at. Bucky.

"Listen we don't want to hurt you." Steve said. Bucky didn't listen and but instead pulled out his gun and fired it. Steve dodged it and you ran towards Bucky. Even though it hurt to have to attack him , you still had to do it. You jumped up on his shoulders and rapped your legs around his throat. In a quick motion he flung you off of him and was about to punch you before Steve's shield hit him in the back. He left you and started attacking Steve. You stated feeling your pocket for the chip before realizing it wasn't there. You frantically looked around for it before seeing it on the bottom of the glass doom. Steve fell near it while still fighting with Bucky. You heard gun shots and saw where a bullet had his Steve in the leg but that wasn't stopping him.

"Steve!" You screamed, pointing at the chip. He looked down and quickly grabbed it and threw it and threw it up to you. You caught it and snatched one of the already in place chips out of the center. Right as you were about to put the chip in you heard a gun shot and intense pain spreading through out your whole right side of your stomach. You dropped right as your heard Steve screaming, "NO!" and more fighting between the two men. You used all the strength you had to pull your self up to your knees, with one hand, now covered in blood, covering the hole in your side, trying to slow down the bleeding, and another on the chip. You put the chip in and dropped back down on your back, trying to stay awake.

"All three are completed, now get out of there. Once I press this button the ships will be targeted and shot down." Maria said.

You saw Steve looking at you out of the corner of your eye and you knew what had to be done. You gave him a very small nod and he turned back to Bucky. You looked up and tried to stay awake for as long as you could. You knew if you fell asleep that you could die.

"Do it." Steve said.

"What?" Maria sounded frantic.

"JUST DO IT!" Steve screamed. Suddenly booms were everywhere and your vision started getting blurrier and blurrier. You couldn't hear anything around you anymore and you closed your eyes and thought of your good times.

-BUCKYS P.O.V-

I was just about to finish my mission. His face was all puffy and bloody and the ship parts where falling everywhere.

Then he said, "Cause i'm with you till the end of the line." and memories came flooding back. I pulled my fist back to hit him again but I stopped. I couldn't hit him. I knew him. Debris fell and made the glass shatter beneath him, making him fall into the water. I caught my self with my metal arm suddenly I heard her. The girl from the causeway, the girl I shot. She was screaming out in pain as a beam fell on her. I knew I couldn't leave her. I don't know why I felt like I needed to save her but I had to. I pushed my self up and ran as fast as I could to her place on the bridge. I moved the beam off of her and picked up her limp body in my arms and jumped into the water.

-ORIGINAL P.O.V-

When you woke up you were on the ground, soaking wet. You saw him, Bucky, looking over you, putting a finger to his lips.

"Don't tell Steve, Please." and with that he ran away.

Then everything came back to you and so did the pain in your side. You reached down to feel it. It was poorly bandaged up but it helped the bleeding slow down.

'Did Bucky do this? Did he save me?' is all you could think about. You turned your head and saw Steve. He wasn't far away but it still took you a while to crawl to him. Once you finally got to him you passed out, lying next to him. Darkness taking over your vision.

You were laying in a hospital bed with a killer headache. The last thing you remembered was falling asleep on the on the ground next to Steve. You let out a groan of pain, not knowing Steve and Sam were on either side of your bed.

"Your awake!" Steve said, practically yelling.

"Hey grandpa." You used Steve's nickname, knowing he hated it. They both laughed and you caught Steve rolling his eyes.

"Hey birdboy, how's it been?" You added with a giggle. This time Sam rolled his eyes.

"Glad your back." He said smiling.

"Did we complete the mission?" You asked.

"Yeah. I found you two lying on the shore line. Both bleeding really badly. Medics came and got you." Sam explained.

"So how long have I been out?" You asked.

"Six days. I woke up two days ago and we've been waiting for you." Steve said with a smile. You laid back and smiled too. Then your smile turned into a frown and you sat up quickly.

"Woah, whats going on?" Sam rushed over to you, with Steve following.

"Bucky, where is he?" You asked frantically.

"We lost him," Steve said looking down. You could tell that he was in pain from saying that.

"Hey," You said grabbing his hand," We will find him." Steve nodded and looked at you, Sam doing the same, and you knew everything was all right.

A/N: Wow, ok so ngl I kinda got emotional writing this chapter. anyways, next chapter moves into Age Of Ultron. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Tell me what you think! I love feedback! Byee! :)