Chapter 6

Days had passed after the party.

"What is this??" Desmond dropped the magazine in front of Harry's desk.

"What?" harry looked at the magazine.

"This magazine said that you harassed a girl at Tomlinson's party!" he shouted at him.

Harry looked at the article and there are so many pictures. But still, she knows that the girl is Cadence luckily the magazine covered her face.

"Another bad publicity to you and you dragged the name of Tomlinson group of companies."

"I didn't mean to do it.." he said.

His dad gets out of his office. Then he heard a noise outside. Then the door of his office opened revealing Louis.

"Louis.."

"Harry.." he said and clutched Harry's clothes. "What the fuck are you thinking when you did that to Cadence?" he said angrily.

"Louis wait let me explain.," Harry said as he holds on to Louis' hands.

"The fuck Harry..you did something to my sister.."

Harry raises his eyebrow. "Sister?"

"Yeah! She's my sister and I was joking when I said that she's my girl.." he removes his hands from Harry's clothes.

"She's your sister... Oh shit.. I've said something to her.." he hit the table. "Louis I'm sorry.."

"You owe me a lot this time Harry... and now tell me why did you do that to her?"

"Louis, she's the girl that I'm sayin.. the girl that I like.. the girl that changed something inside me.."

Louis widened his eyes. "What??! How did you know her?"

"Well, she works in Styles Grand Hotel.."

"She's the chambermaid?" Louis face palmed himself. "Shit.. I knew why she is always tired like that.."

"Louis.."

"No Harry, not my sister.."

"Louis.. I'm all about her.. and please. allow me to court her.." he said seriously.

"Harry, she's so precious to me. And if you do something to hurt her.. Our friendship will be sacrificed here."

"Yes Louis.. I will not hurt her.." he extends his hands for a shake.

"I will ask her to stop being a chambermaid because she doesn't deserve that.." said Louis.

"I understand.."

A few days later. Louis and Cadence are talking and they are inside Louis' office.

"I already talked to Harry and to the Styles Grand Hotel management. I withdraw your contract with them.. You will not work in that place anymore."

"Louis.." she said as she sits on the couch. "What do you want me to do now?"

"You will study.." he ordered.

"Louis you don't need to send me to school again." She refused.

"Cadence, you desserve all of this. You are a Tomlinson and you need to be treated as one. I remember that you really like arts.. so I'm going to send you in a fine arts school. You will be with Liam he studies there also.."

"Yeah.. he's graduating.." she said.

Weeks had passed and Cadence started to study. She is always with Liam and the latter is helping her when it comes to her other subjects.