𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

Olivia could not believe her ears when her parents told her that they were moving to England. "Are you insane?" she exclaimed, exasperated. "What about fishing? What about our home?"

 "We've got that all sorted, honey," her mother said, trying to comfort her. "And fishing is primarily the REASON we're moving. There are plenty where we're going. So why don't you just co-operate for a bit, dear? This is for our family. The fishing crisis in Scotland is seriously affecting our business, and there's no way we'd be able to earn more than a measly income here. Where we're moving to, I heard there's many decent schools!  (And boys!)"

Olivia inwardly groaned at the sound of her mother once again pestering her to find a decent guy, but hearing about new schools shut her up. For many years she despised the school she currently went to, and pleaded her parents to change. Unfortunately, the fishing crisis affecting their income prevented them from being able to afford any better ones. And they didn't understand why Olivia hated her school anyways.

Olivia didn't have the guts to tell them about the bullies at school, and especially not the things they did. So this moving could be a good sign for her, she supposed. Even though she didn't feel very happy about leaving her home land.

"Alright, fine. But when are we leaving? she asked.

"This afternoon, actually! We're taking the plane to London and then it's a short drive to Cambridge, so you'd better hurry with packing!" her father shouted from upstairs, where he was presumably also packing.

"WHAT?!?" Why didn't you tell me earlier? I have to pack RIGHT NOW!" Olivia was nearly hyperventilating as she rushed up the stairs.

"Kids these days," Olivia's mother chuckled to herself as she watched her daughter go. "Never check the calendar, do they? She even forgot about the fit she had last week about moving as well!"