Nash dirty imagine

*this is for the birthday boy*

"Morning birthday boy" "ha morning babe" "what do u want to eat" "do u really want to know" he says bitting his lip looking at me up and down "maybe" "....I want u" "then take me" he filped me over so he was on top kissing me with Passion. He licked my lips I happily let him him. His hands traveled up And down my waist and his lips move down to my neck. Looking for my weak spot once he found it light moans left my lips. He took off my shirt following his after. "Dame" he mumbled to him self. He went back to kissing me while my hands traveled up and down his abs. "I need u" he says pulling away for air. I bite my lips and said "I'm all yours" he pulled off my pants followed by his and slowly entered me. He air was filled with moans "NASH" I moaned I was arching my back "Nash" "me to babe on the count of three" he says going faster then he was already "one....two....three" we both moaned each others name. He lay down next to me and left small kisses on my neck in between those kisses he said "best *kiss* morning *kiss* ever" "I agree" "happy brithday" "thanks babe"
---------------------------------------------

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE