dirty nash imagine

*WARNING ITS GONNA GET DIRTY kinda*

It was a Saturday night which was movie night with my best friend Nash.knock knock "hey Y/N" "hey Nash what movie did u get" "oh nothing just ur normal scary movie" "Nash!" "Oh come on don't be a chicken" "whatever but means u have to stay over" "no problem with that I was gonna stay anyways" we start the movie and I was already scared I snuggled into Nash's arm. He lifts up his arm and pulls me closer. "I'm gonna get more popcorn" "ok". I take the bowl back to get more I pop corn. Once I turn around someones lips crashed into mines. It was Nash his arms wrap around my waist and I slowly wrap my arm around his neck bringing him closer. It soon turned into a make out. He pressed me against the wall "jump" he mumbled against my lips. I did as I was told and jump. He walked me to the room. He lade me down and his lips made there way down to my neck. He found my weak spot and he started sucking harder. His hands traveled up my shirt pulling on it telling he wants it off. He takes off my shirt following with my pants. "Are u sure ur ready" he asks "yes" he slowly enters me and starts picking up the speed. The room was filled with moans. Soon we came "that was amazing" I smile and burry my head into his chest "I love you" he says "I love u to" "be mines" "I thought u never ask"