chapter two: shower sex

as soon as they entered the house, he was throwing off his clothes and heading towards the shower. she was quick to follow.

  this had become a routine for them. he was always angry, she always cleaned up his mess with whatever action pleased him.

  "atsumu?" her voice was thick like honey as she stepped into the shower. the water was steamy and the water pressure was strong.

  he looked down at her, cupping her cheek and leaning down to kiss the top of her head. "if anyone asks you that question, refuse to answer it." he turned to face the other way as she processed the words. why not? did she not answer it to his liking? where had she messed up?

  "yes, my love." she agreed.

  sex in the shower was always a rush for atsumu. he wanted to get it over quickly, but this time seemed even more rushed. he wasn't as into it and didn't look into her eyes. even when he came.

he pulled her up to her feet and stepped out. he turned off the water and the sound of his footsteps leaving the room echoed in her mind as she tried to contain her tears. why the hell was she crying?

  she dried off and slipped on her yellow silk robe. a gift from his parents. it seemed colder than usual. but when she stepped out of the shower, she saw his phone open.

  this is fine. we're dating. this is okay her mind chanted as she picked it up and scrolled through the app he was one. his messaging app.

unsaved number
come over
i need you
1 image

  the image was one of a pale, slender, and naked figure. she posed catlike with her doe eyes wide and pleading. and it was sent three minutes ago.

  she knew who it was. the french model atsumu had been spotted talking to and it was assumed they were having an affair. their conversations stretched till three months ago.

  "what are you doing?" this time his voice was sharp and cracked like the ocean. she flinched and set his phone down with a heavy thump. she swallowed nervously.

  "nothing. i trust you," she don't why she said it. but atsumu just nodded and slid his phone over to him. he gave her a smile, then walked away.

  the tears came heavy and thick. they flowed down her cheeks as she slid down the wall. her legs shivered, still damp and her hair curtained her face. when did he stop loving her? when did he decide she wasn't good enough?

  was she not worth it anymore?