Just a Kiss; Chapter 4:

Andre: Dude! You got  a girlfriend. And she'll probably shank Tori if she finds out.

Beck: I know! I know! But she won't find out because you're the only one I told.

Andre: Beck, look. I know you like Tori. I also know you're losing feelings for Jade. 

Beck: So...?

Andre: So, why don't you dump Jade for Tori?

Beck: *sighs* It's not that simple. How would I break up with Jade? And if I did ask Tori out, what if we break up and never talk to each other again? I like Tori a whole lot more than Jade, but I don't want to ruin my friendship with Tori.

Andre: I get that, but why don't you tell Tori you like her, without asking her out? You just tell her how you feel. And if Jade overhears, that's even better! 

Beck: How would it be 'even better'?

Andre: Well, if you tell Tori infront of Jade, you won't have to break up with her. She'll break up with you.

Beck: Oh, right.  But then I would feel bad. It would feel like I'm cheating on her with Tori.

Andre: Right. Then what are you gonna do?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Moose (the guy from the victorious episode 'Three Girls and a Moose') , Beck's friend from Kindergarten was coming to visit. Beck didn't know because it was supposed to be a surprise for his birthday.

Becks Trailer...

Beck: *Hears a knock at the door* *Answers* Moose! What's up! I haven't seen you in forever, man!

Moose: Yup! Happy almost birthday!

Beck: My birthday isn't until tomorrow.

Moose: Yeah, so?  I can't come the Wednesday before my best friends birthday?

Beck: *laughs* Okay, sorry. So, how long you staying?

Moose: Until Sunday. 

Beck: Oh. So I can't wait for you to meet everyone.

Moose: I can't wait either.

Next Day....

Tori: *Putting books into locker*

Beck: *Walks up with Moose next to him* 

Tori: *turns to face Beck* Hey Be-Hello Beck's friend! *Giggles* Tori.

Moose: I'm Moose. Are you going to Beck's party tomorrow?

Tori: For you, anything. *Realizes she said it out loud* I -I mean for Beck's birthday? Absolutely anything. *Smiles*

Beck: *Jealous* Umm, so Tori, about the dance Friday, what color dress do you have? So that  could match you with my tux. *Smiles*

Tori: *Giggles* Light Purple. And is Moose going?

Beck: He doesn't have a date.

Tori: Okay, perfect. I'll be his date so Jade can be yours and will stop trying to kill me. If thats okay with you Moose. *Smiles*

Moose: Sure,  I guess.

Beck: *Hurt and jealous* Um, y-yeah, okay. Um, I uh, guess Jade and I will um, see you guys Friday then. *Walks away into the boys bathroom and tears fall*