Just a Kiss; Chapter 1:

Tori: *laughs* Beck, your hilarious! *laughs again*

Beck: *chuckles* It did happen!

Tori: *smiles* Well, I don't believe you! *laughs and stands up* And  I won't until you catch me and prove it! *Starts running around the room*

Beck: *Chases her, catches her and lays her down on the bed* *Starts Tickling her* 

Tori: *Can't stop laughing* Okay!... Okay... you win! I.... believe.. you are ... the tickle fight ... champion and you... won a trophy! *Out of breath*

Beck: *Stops tickling her* *smiles at her*

Tori: What?

Beck: Nothing, I just never noticed how pretty you are. *Stares into her eyes*

Tori: *Roles her eyes* Beck! I don't have any more chocolate chip cookies!

Beck: Then let's make some! *Get's up and opens the bedroom door for her*

Tori: *Sits up and thinks about it* Okay! But if I get covered in cookie mix I'll hug you until it comes off!

      They walked downstairs to the kitchen and started mixing. When they finished the mix and set the cookies up on the pan, they set it in the oven and waited. While they waited, Tori chased Beck around the kitchen saying she would hug him.

Beck: Is that a promise? *says happily* 

Tori: Beck! You have a girlfriend, remember?

Beck: *Says to himself* and sadly, it's not you.

Tori: What?

Beck: Sorry, talkin' to myself. Force of habit. 

Tori: *smiles and thinks* Wish I was your girlfriend.

Beck: YAY! THE COOKIES ARE DONE!! *Walks over and takes the cookies out*

Tori: *giggles* *playfully says* I love you, Beck!

Beck: If only I hadn't said yes to Jade.

Tori: Beck! Don't say that! 

Beck: Ugh, fine.

Tori: *Looks at fridge and sees a paper for the school dance* Hey, Beck, are you going to the dance with Jade?

Beck: Waiting for her to ask me.

Tori: What do you mean?

Beck: It's girls ask guys, remember?

Tori: Oh yeah, but it's in 3 days. She didn't ask yet?

Beck: Nope

Tori: Oh, well will you go with me then? I mean, it's probably too late for me to find someone without a date already.

Beck: *laughs* Date?  I thought I had a girlfriend?

Tori: Not a date, but a best friend thing. You know.

Beck: Okay, see you then.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so please rate and comment!! I hope you guys like it!!