2

That day I returned home from school.in the evening I was pressing the calling bell beside her door.But there was no response of anyone. i was a little surprised because if she's home she always opens the door.but there was no one around.there was pretty silence.If also their parents were home,they might have opened the door.I've been pressing the calling bell for a long time and then suddenly a security guard came and said to me,

"They are gone.Please do not press the bell again"

I was surprised and said, "What? why? but I don't know anything about it.they didn't say they will leave this flat".

The security guard didn't replied and gone.i was shocked and afraid.i was thinking that why they would leave this flat all of a sudden? if they had to leave she should have tell me.Did something happend with her?with her family? so many questions came in my mind.

After that day i was very depressed.I dialled her parents number but they changed the phone number. I also tried to ask the security guard why they leave the flat, he said he don't know about it and ignored most of my words. I ended up thinking that would be simple when her parents has always problem with everything.

Then I got no chance to meet with her.I really missed her everyday. I tried to find out that where did she go.but I couldn't find and anybody didn't say anything about them.I don't know where she went.I really didn't expect that she would be gone like this.And after few years i lost the hope to find her again.