Chapter 1 - Log In

Luo YunXi - Gamer

Luo YunXi - Gamer

As a maniac online gamer, Luo YunXi will never got tired sit in front of his computer all night long. With headphone on, he yelled at his online friends to prepared for last battle.

"Zhou Qi, you bastard! Where are you?! I need you to protect me!"

That newbie will always give YunXi tons of headache every single time they play together, but tonight he wont let their team lose again. After 10 minutes full of cold sweat and trembling hands, finally ...

🔥 YOU WIN 🔥

"YASH!!! WE MADE IT!!! OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!"

Luo YunXi took off his headphone without waiting any longer and jumped around his bedroom like he was possessed by crazy devil. He didn't know that no one in his team reacted the same way like he did. Everyone was quiet, no full of joy scream heard from the abandoned headphone.

YunXi confused. He put back his headphone and asked, "guys, what happen? Why don't you all happy? We literally played this last battle for 3 days straight and we won now!"

Zhou Qi was the first one who reply. "Umm Xi-ge, actually, we lost again," he whispered the last part like he talked with the most sensitive creature on earth. That creature can becomes the scariest monster who will eat Zhou Qi alive!

"What do you mean lost? My screen still shows that we ..." YunXi paused his sentences. "... wait a second." Something was wrong with this computer. The screen started blinking.

At first, it blinked the blank white page once per second ...

Blink blink

... then the intensity increased into once per milisecond. It was so blinding to the point hurt YunXi's eyes.

"Is it normal if your computer radiates light as bright as the sun?" he asked his online friends.

"Xi-ge, what are you talking about?"

"AAHHH!!" YunXi couldn't open his eyes anymore. It was hurt. He even dropped his body on the floor and hid his head inside his knees. "Argh someone please he ...." Before he could continue his words, the light in his room suddenly gone.

Wait ... it was not the room that blanked out. It was him who suddenly faint and fell into the darkness.

***

He didn't know how times flied when he opened his eyes again. Luo YunXi was in his bed now, not dead in the floor anymore. He could hear bird chirping from his backyard and when he looked at the window, the afternoon sun peeked through the gap in the curtain.