Chapter 3 - Date

"FeiYu, what do you think about Chen Yao?"

YunXi lazily sprawled his leg in his bed while listening to new edited song for Chen Yao. He already made choreographed plans for her dance before Dragon Boat Festival, but with the new song, he had to change some of moves. Probably would be done by tomorrow evening.

"Lao Xi means Chen Yao, the girl with long wavy hair this morning?"

"Yes." YunXi rolled his body and slept on his stomach. He then tilted his head to look at FeiYu who sat obediently on the floor. His avatar likes to doing that as if waiting for someone to command him.

They live in new apartment YunXi bought with the money he saved for 7 years now. He always wanted to have his own house or apartment since he graduated from ballet academy and now he finally has it. The thing that was unexpected would happen was Chen FeiYu's existence. Never in YunXi's life thought about having a roommate other than his future wife when he got married one day.

"Do you like her?" YunXi then asked again.

"Um, does Lao Xi like Chen Yao?"

"Of course I like her. She is my student."

"Then I like her too." Chen FeiYu smiled brightly as he answered that.

"Pfft ... FeiYu oh FeiYu. You should have your own opinion. I can't be with you forever."

FeiYu didn't get it. Wasn't he created by Luo YunXi himself? Why his master wanted him to go away someday? He then insisted, "No, I will be with master wherever you want to go. I'll obey Master Luo YunXi for the rest of my life."

"Hmm ... what if I command you to stay away from me?"

FeiYu looked at his master in horror. He bent down his body to bow at him. "Master, please. Did I do something wrong? This subordinate apologize for his stupidity."

"Pfft ... hahaha. Okay okay. I'll never ask you to leave. Stand up and come here. Sit with me."

Feiyu obeyed. He sat next to lying Luo YunXi with straight back. That made YunXi laugh. FeiYu was like a robot to him.

"You are so stiff. Lose your back!" YunXi patted FeiYu's back and somehow made his avatar strengthen his body more. "What about you go to a date with Chen Yao this weekend? Let her cheerfulness melt your cold shoulder," suggested Luo YunXi a moment later.

"What is a date?"

"You don't know? Hmm ... tomorrow after my work done, let's go to arcade. I'll show you what the date means."

***

Around 6 pm the next day, YunXi let Feiyu choose his own clothes to taught him how to be independent. No need to logged in the game and changed it from character setting anymore, Chen FeiYu now could wear YunXi's clothes from his wardrobe.

After one hour YunXi waited for his avatar outside their room-it was a looong wait- finally FeiYu opened the door.

"Holy Weapon!!! Chen FeiYu HOW DARE YOU?!" YunXi screamed in shock, didn't know how to act normally.

FeiYu startled and moved back one step from his freak out master. "Did this subordinate choose the wrong clothes?"

 "Did this subordinate choose the wrong clothes?"