Part 3

One week passed, we have come here. Everything was good untill now. I made friends, they are good. At music class there is a guy who plays guitar. It was good to talk to him. After two days I learned that his name is Blake Belrose, bad boy in college. But I didn't find any reason of him to being a bad boy

It's Saturday, another weekend, sunny day, first week of June also. Jenie ruined my sleep at 11.

After taking my regular shower, I went downstairs. Taking an apple from fruit basket I sat in the dinning table.

"What are you cooking, Jenie?" I asked taking a bite from apple.

"Your favourite." She replied with a smile.

"Wow, pasta. I haven't eat it for long time."

"It's only three days, Marry."

"I can eat pasta everyday." She should be a chief for cooking such a testy dishes but it just her hobby. 'Whatever.'

She served me past when my phone buzzed.

"Who is it?" Jenie asked as I looked at my phone screen.

"Blake."

"I can't understand you. You don't feel comfortable with strangers but when it comes to your surroundings you just so easily mix with them." I listened.

I never need to know strangers. But to enjoy life I have to know the people of my around. It's my thought.

I opened message.

Blake:
What are you doing today?

Me:
Nothing much.
Have to do my home work just.

Blake:
Can go out with me?

"Jenie, I can go out with Blake?" I looked at her.

"Yes, after finishing your homework and will come soon." She gave me a smile and continued her eating.

"Sure."

I turned to my phone to give him my reply.

Me:
After 5pm?

Blake:
Perfect. Text me your address so that I can pick you up.

After texting him my address I turned off my phone and finished my pasta.

I was seeing tv when our door bell rang.

I opened the door and saw the familiar face of Blake.

"Hi, please come in." I said hesitantly as I had forgotten that he was about to come.

"You are coming right?" Blake asked with confusion.

"Yeah, wait 5minute. I will be back." I head towards my room.

"Who is it?" Jenie yelled.

"Blake."

I was wearing sleeveless t-shirt and jeans. Didn't feel to change it. I grabbed my phone, jacket and wallet. There was two braids in my hair.

As I came downstairs Blake got up from the couch.

"I am too lazy to change my dress." I grinned at him.

Jenie came out from whatever she was doing. I gave her a hug before leaving.

"Come soon." Jenie whispered.

"I know you are scared to being alone." I chuckled. It's not true though. I am the one who is scared to be alone.

She slapped me on my shoulder and closed the door.

"So, you wanna go somewhere?" Blake asked.

As I gave him a blank look. "Don't you have any plan?"

"I just wanted to talk to you." He gave me a smile.

"Interesting." I mumbled. "Let's just walk then." I put on my jacket.

"So you and your sister live alone here? I mean your parents?" Blake asked me as we are walking.

I looked at down before giving him answer.

"My mom died when I was born. From then Dad took care of us. He also left us. And now Jenifer is looking after me." I gave him a dry smile.

"I am sorry, I was just-"

I cut him off. "It's ok. You Don't have to." I took long breathe. "What about you? You look alone at college and everyone calls you bad boy. Why so?"

"Cause I am." He grinned. "I had friends but last year many of them moved from here. I used to have a girlfriend but recently broke up with her. She was like a whore."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"She actually is." He defensed.

"Ok." I laughed.

"I am a smoker,do drinks, parties. My dress up is like a badass. So I guess, I earned the title of bad guy." He said with a smirk.

I never noticed his dress up untill now. He actually looks like a bad boy. He has long hair but it doesn't suit on him.

"I don't think so. We shouldn't judge anyone by the look. We can never know what is going on with the person. Let's sit there." He nodded.

We sat on a bench in a park. It was silence. We were enjoying the view. The sun was setting slowly.

"So, we are friends right?"Blake broke the silence.

"I can't find any reason to not and if we weren't then I wouldn't be here." I chuckled.

"That make sense." He laughed.

We sat there little longer then we came back. Dropping me home he went to his way. I didn't find him bad yet except he is alone. I guess he wants a friend just to share his feelings.

"Merry, how was today?" Jenie interrupted my thought.

"Ok"

"I didn't like the guy though."

"Don't judge the book by cover."I shot a glance at her.

She hold her hands up in defence.

"Movie night, sis?" I suggested as it's only 9 at night.

"Sure. Let me pick the movie while you go and come back with popcorn." She ordered and I dramatically nodded before heading towards Kitchen.

When I came to the living room, I saw she selected 'Runway bride'.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys for late upload.