Part 5

“Blake, Let m-”

“Why are you ignoring me?” He cut me.

His face was inches away from mine. My heart was beating fast by the proximity between us. I felt his eyes were red and can turn me into ashes. I am not going to die, right? I gulped nervously.

“The r-rumours about you an-and me was p-pissing me of.” I stuttered. I cleared my thought.

“I wanted some space from everything. Rumours are something that I can't handle pretty well.” I honestly said.

I mastered to look into his eyes. Now his green dark forest eyes were soft like before. I released a breathe that I was holding. Maybe he isn't going to kill me. He shot me a slight smile before letting me go.

My heart catched it’s slow rhythm once there was maximum space between us.

I couldn’t registere what the hell just happened. I stepped out of the room. Walking through the corridor I made my way towards the locker room. I need to talk to someone about what just happened.

My stomach started making knots by some unknown feelings. I took my necessary things from locker and head to cafeteria with a hope to meet Rose or Sandy.

“Merry, wait-”

I turned my face and It was Blake.

“Yap?”

He was staring me. He was hesitate to tell me something. He took some minutes before saying anything.

I waited for him to say something. As I was about to leave the place he spoke.

“I- I am sorry.”

I looked at him with confusion face. My brain couldn’t register that sometimes ago his look was killing me and now he is being sorry?

“Look I shouldn’t have scared you like I did. I was just tired being alone and when you was here to talk to me I felt like after a lot of time there has someone with whom I can share whatever I want. Then again you were giving me cold behavior for whole day. I thought-” He stopped.

He was looking frustrated. He took his gaze away from me and clenched his fists, then again started.

“I thought maybe maybe I will lose you. I heared your talking with Sandy and he was telling you to stay away from me. I thought maybe that's why you were avoiding me.” He looked down.

Is he being possessive about me? That can't happen. He barely knows me for like  one week and what he need was just a friend who can understand him. I can be his that friend? Well I can try.

I gave him a smile to light the tensions between us. But my stomach didn't stop making it's knots.

“Its ok, Blake.” I assured him.

“You won't lose me, I will try to be with you whenever you need ok? Sandy was just saying. There was no way that I was about to listen to him.”

All of a sudden Blake was giving me hug. I was shocked. We were standing at the corridor and students were seeing us.

He pulled me away and smiling at me. I was freeze but soon collected my self. Giving him a matching smile with his I started to walk. Hope he didn’t notice the awkwardness in me.

He is also walking with me.

“So, you are not mad at me.”

“Of course not. If I was in your place maybe I would have also thought the same. So let it go ” I laughed.

He stopped, holding my hand he said, “Thanks for understanding me. I really want you to be my side.”

He left the place leaving me awkwardly standing infront of cafeteria.

“I am unable to get him. You know his weird behavior.” I was telling Sandy and Rose about whatever happened after music class.

“I mean he is ok,  but his changing behaviour all of a sudden made me worried.”

“Its ok, clam down babe. He is like this always. I am not surprised.”

“My stomach is making sound now guys. Let's just eat something.” Hearing Rose, Sandy and I burst into laugh.

After eating we went to our places. I reached home at 3pm. Jenie wasn’t here yet. Her shift finishes at 5pm. So I have nothing to do for next 2 hours.

Siting in the couch I was watching tom and jerry cartoon, my favourite.

My phoned buzzed and I look at the screen.

Blake:
Hey, beautiful.

Me:
So, what is it? *eye roll*

Blake:
Nothing. What are you doing?

Me:
Watching Tom and Jerry.

Blake:
So you are a baby girl, huh?

Me:
Oh please. There has no age to watch cartoon, ok?
It's my favourite. *smile*

Blake:
Ops :')
I wish I could be your favourite. 

Me:
Ha Ha Ha.
Very funny. Now lemme watch it with my full attention.

Blake:
Ugh! It's hurts.

Me:
Bye.

“Who is it?”

Hearing the voice my heart jumped. There supposed to be no one at home. Who is it then? When I saw the source of
sound I relaxed. It's Jenie.

“Don't scare me like this, sis. I would have gotten heart attack.” I released a breathe.

“So, Who is it because of whom you didn’t even realise I came and also was laughing?” Jenifer raised her eyebrows at me, folding her hand near her chest , leaned on wall, she asked.

“It's Blake, Jenie. You know he sometimes made me irritate.”

“But your smile was telling something else.” She set besides me.

“Shut up, sis.” I sighed.
“What about the guy you met at work place? Is he good?” I gave her my blank face. She tried to analyse my face but failed.

“Yeah, he is good. Let me show him to you.” She run towards dining table.

After she came back I asked. “You have his photo?”

“Hell, nooo. There has something called facebook. Didn’t you hear about it?” She chuckled.

“Show me fast.” I was excited to see the man my sis was falling for. Of course she don't know. But I see the spark in her eyes when she talk about him.

“Here he is.” Jenie gave me her phone.

He has brown eyes with brown hair. A muscular boy,like a Soccer player. He is quite attractive.

“Wow, sis he is attractive.” I grinned. “But if you people are going to do something he needs my approval remember that.” I said rolling my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. How are you all?
So hope you guys are enjoying this, right?
I donno, hows the story?
Are you guys enjoying? 
please do comment and vote so that I can know what you people think.
TaKe love🖤