Ritsu x reader: fluff-Lemon

Hi hiiiiiiiiii how are you doing just wanted to say that I will be released my own soulmate au for teruki x reader I create the soulmate au so yes it will take quite some time. Blowjob.
--------------------------------------------------

Ritsu's Pov
Today my girlfriend (Y/n) is coming to see my family. I hope my family accept her.

(Y/n)'s Pov
I'm so happy today.(NO) My lunch is yummy and favorite classes(NO FAVORITE CLASSES IT'S HELL...) I'm kinda shy today since I'm finally meeting Ritsu's family.....I should get dress what dress should I wear? Oh I know I should wear this dress since I never have wear it.....

I should get dress what dress should I wear? Oh I know I should wear this dress since I never have wear it

(Pffft.....hahahaha sorry :') maybe not.)(h/s)= hair style.
I decided to (h/s) since I can't do other hair style....(LaZy.)
But will the Kageyama like me?
Since I'm annoying,idiot,ugly,and more stuff...(NO YOU LOOK LIKE CAKE)

When you arrive at Kageyama's house😔🤲

(Y/n)'s Pov
“こんにちは、影山のガールフレンドです。”(hi I'm Kageyama's girlfriend)
"My name is (L/n) (Y/n)."
"Nice to meet you!"

Kageyama's parents Pov
"こんにちは"
"It's nice to meet you too!"
Wow she is so cute better than that tsubomi that Mob like.
Ritsu has good taste!
"(L/n) can you cook?"
"Please call me by my first name and yes I can cook Ms.Kageyama."
Sugoi!!! She can cook!
"Come let's eat now or the food will get cold!"
"料理をありがとう!」

(Y/n)'s Pov
I love them! They're so nice!
After we finished eating I decided to wash the dishes but Kageyama's mom insist that I should go and play with Ritsu while she do the dishes.(NOT LEMON PERVERTS)
She told me Ritsu's room is upstairs and I decided to go upstairs into Ritsu's room with him.....HE ROOM IS SO CLEAN!すごい!

Ritsu's Pov
Thank God my parents liked her!
I was sweat dropping through out the whole dinner....I decided to hug (Y/n) and kissed her neck.(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I know what you're thinking cause I'm thinking the same but NO this fluff.....)

(Y/n)'s Pov
I was shivering since he kissed my neck without telling me now I'm a blushing tomatoe....I hugged him tight and he said "Let's cuddle and watch movie."
(Those cliche....that how it spelled right? I suck NVM) "but...." He said "Whoever eats the snack first will do whatever the person who doesn't eat want them to do!" I sweat drop since I always like to eat snacks.....

In the middle of the movie (Y/n) ATE THE SNACK!

(Y/n)'s Pov
Nooo I lose.....Ritsu smirked and said "I win....now you have to of whatever I want you to do."(This is where it started ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) Then I asked him what does he want me to do he said...."blowjob...."
I never thought I will have to do this......
(I'm not so good at writing lemon so tell me if it's bad...)

Ritsu's Pov
I took off my pants and boxer....
My dick is standing tall I hope she likes it.

(Y/n)'s Pov
His dick is standing tall.....it looks delicious....I decided to lick the tip then I sucked till half way....I never felt this pleasure. He is groaning and moaning. I sucked it all in and bobbed my head and he said "ghhh~ it feel so good...~ continue."
I sucked and sucked until he said
"I'm gonna cum!~" and He came in my mouth and I swallow his cum....it taste like milk! He put on his boxer and pants back and hug me saying I did a good job.
Then we lay on his bed cuddling and continue watching movie and he kissed me alot.....I LOVE HIM!💖

--------------------------------------------------
LIKE I SAID......NO LEMON RIGHT? BUT I CHANGED IT :') sorry if I make mistake since AUTO-CORRECT SUCKS!