??? x reader: Angst-fluff-lemon

Surprise Surprise ??? X reader you don't know who will get you.
--------------------------------------------------for future part 2 warning: Violence, blood, Please do not do any of these actions in real life. Btw 15+

PART 1

(Y/n)'s Pov
I had woken up the first thing I felt is aching (lazy) today breakfast is PANCAKES! I loved pancakes with lemonade. I had a quick shower and breakfast now I wonder who should I confess to...mob or Ritsu.....Ritsu is in my class he is super cute so I think RITSU!

Ritsu's Pov
I love (Y/n) but I know she likes mob so I'm gonna make her mine by today confessing. I know she also likes me but mob more soon doing this! I decided to make her a bento.

 I know she also likes me but mob more soon doing this! I decided to make her a bento

It looks great! I should give this to her while confessing with a note. (Dang I wanna eat that.)

I will put this with the bento I made in her locker so she can meet me under the cherry blossom

I will put this with the bento I made in her locker so she can meet me under the cherry blossom.(WhAt?)  I hope she accept my feelings.

At school.
(Y/n)'s Pov
In my math class I saw Ritsu sitting infront while I'm at the back being a blushing mess. I'm writing a note for him while the teacher is speaking but I don't really care...

 I'm writing a note for him while the teacher is speaking but I don't really care

(wHaT)
I wrote "Hey Kageyama-kun please meet me under the cherry tree blossom. I have something to say. "
-(L/n) (Y/n)
(whAT)

Mob's Pov
Today is the day I confess to (Y/n)-chan I know she might like my brother but I'm still gonna tell her.

Dimple's Pov
I'm so proud to finally smack reigen. I wonder what's mob doing acting awkward.

Reigen's Pov
I got smack by dimple now I felt HELLISH. Mob is not coming to work today I guess probably confessing to Tsubomi. (Little does he know)

(Y/n)'s Pov
I went to my locker and found a bento with a note saying「愛してます、桜の木の下で会ってください。」(translate: I love you please meet me under the cherry blossom tree.) Well I guess I could meet them after school. I decided to go to Ritsu's locker and put the note inside.

Teruki's Pov
I'm with Teruka(ah yes your twin is Teruka :) ) she said that she really wants to help her older twin succeed getting a bf. I agree with that but it's not our business so I was thinking about taking Teruka out so her twin can have personal space. (Not in a date btw ngl instead of triangle love blah blah this one gonna BE 4)

After school.
I went under the cherry blossom tree and met Ritsu!(🎉🍾🎉🍾🍾🎊🎊🍾) I was shocked I asked did he gave me the bento with the note and he said "Yes." So I was happy and he asked "Did I gave him this note." He showed it to me

And I said "Yes!" And we both blushed and I said "I love you to him

And I said "Yes!" And we both blushed and I said "I love you to him." And he said "I-i love y-you too!" (Emo phrase gone😂)

Ritsu's Pov
YES I SUCCESSFULLY GOT (Y/N) AS MY GIRLFRIEND!

Mob's Pov
I'm heart broken but it's fine as long as my brother is happy I'm.
I guess tsubomi is my only choice.
Part 2 coming soon...
Probably on November 2