when I see you again|muzan

Muzan X reader
This is requested by
coopertheShibainu

! ENJOY !

------------------------------------------------------

E

very single day, his life was just the same, staying inside the same room, pondering and wishing there's something he could do to live longer, just to see her

She was the daughter of his doctor, who would regularly come to check his condition, and she would come along too, sometimes she'd visit him without her father.

This time around, she came.

"Muzan-kun!" She knocked and opened his door

"(Y/n)? What brings you here? Is doc here?" The girl just simply smiled and shake her head a 'no'

"I came here on my own! I told father that I'll be visiting you more often now!" She gave a closed eyed smiled which made his heart beat faster.

"I bought you some snack, this are fruits by the way, no candy or anything, just healthy snacks!" Muzan smiled

He sat up and faced the girl sitting in front of him.

As she was cutting the apple muzan asked "if ever we don't meet again, what will you do?"

"Find you, silly, and I hope that never happen, and you? What will you do?" She replied, still focusing on cutting the fruit

"Find you as well, no matter what happen, even if I might turn into a demon"

She smiled

"Demons don't exist dummy" she giggled

Once finished she offered the bowl of sliced apple

Both talked about random things, what they love, the Commons thing they've got, their goals in life.

This went on and on for years but something tragic happened.

He did turn into a demon, and the cause was her father.

-years later-

As he promised, he'd find her. Now that he's a demon, he's much more stronger than he wish, but could only venture through the nights.

(Y/n) on the other hand, became a Slayer, her mother insisted she join the organization, she's a flame hashira, she never wanted this, all she want to do is find muzan, not to kill him, but hug him, feel his embrace.

She just finished a mission and she's on her way back to the headquarters when a sudden 'whoosh'

Instincts kicked in, she gripped her sword, took it out and got on a fighting stance, turning around the see where the thing went. She saw a figure, a too familiar figure.

The figure came closer and closer until she could see its face.

You dropped your sword and froze in place, not believing what you are seeing.

"..." you want to say something but couldn't move a muscle

He came closer to you

"We're the same now. Demons, but everything comes to an end" he whispered to your ears

He snaked his left arm around your waist pulling you closer to him and the right one pulled your head close, hugging you.

"We'll meet again, not now, but we will" 

He then left.

Leaving you standing, with tears streaming down our face