Caught

Callum and Rayla headed to the Cafe for their date. They shared a strawberry smoothie and chatted. 

"Hey Rayla..." Callum started and looked down. 

"Yes?" Rayla asked. 

"Why do I have the feeling that somebody is watching us?" Callum asked and Rayla scanned the seating. 

"I don't know. I don't see anything." She responded laughing a bit. 

"Mh." Callum said, his eyes also dancing around the Cafe. "I guess I'm just a bit paranoid." He chuckled and Rayla grinned. 

"I bet I can make everything all right." She said, a smirk forming on her lips. 

"Really?" Callum said, leaning closer. 

"Mhm." Rayla held up the menu and felt Callum's arm go around her waist, his fingers sending shivers down her spine. 

They kissed but a second after they heard a glass break and they parted looking behind them. 

Claudia stood there, her hand miming holding a cup but the glass had crashed to the floor. Glass was everywhere. Her eyes were wide and her mouth gaping. 

"Claudia?" Callum looked at her with surprise written all over his face. 

"Did...you just...kiss the...elf?" Claudia asked and Rayla glared. 

"Yes. He did." Rayla stood, Callum's arm slipping back to his side. But the jealous teen saw. 

"Are you...dating?" She asked and Callum shared a look with Rayla. 

"Yes. We are." Rayla said. 

Claudia turned to Callum, face white.  "I-i thought you loved...me." Claudia said but Callum shook his head. 

"I'm sorry." He said. He then stood up, called his mage wings, and took off with Rayla on his back. 

!~Later~! 

"Sorry." Callum said, de-spelling his wings and taking Rayla to her bedroom. 

"It's okay." Rayla said and looked at him. "Oh you have a little bit of hair sticking out." 

"Where?" Asked Callum and Rayla leaned forward. 

"Here." She kissed his cheek, laughed and ran to the other side of the room. 

"Of you are going to get it!" Callum smirked and bolted after her. Rayla tried to stay out of his reach but Callum finally managed to tackle her to the bed laughing. 

"Ha!" Callum looked at Rayla grinning. "Got you." He said. "Oh look. you have a bit of smudged lipstick. Let me fix it." Callum said and kissed her. 

Rayla laughed. "Stop it!" She said when Callum started to tickle her. "Callum!!" 

"You deserve this!" Callum said, his eyes never straying from her face.  Rayla blushed. 

"Hey Callum, I was wondering if-" Callum and Rayla looked to the door their faces red. Ezran stood there, Bait in his arms. "ER, never mind. I'll get you later.." Ez slowly inched out of the room, the door shutting. 

Callum and Rayla looked at each other slowly. 

"We keep getting caught." Callum laughed.

And then the door opened again.

Suggestions welcome =p