I'm Not Leaving CHB

Leo followed piper to make sure that she wouldn't do anything to percy, leaving the other two demigods together.

Memories had flooded through Percy, and he smiled at the sticky black haired girl in front of him, although he knew what he would have to do wouldn't be easy.

Percy smiled, "Thalia,"

Thalia nodded through tears, happy percy finally remembered her. "Yeah, yeah. It's me. We need to go back to chaos, we can work out the rest there. Piper will be after you and-"

"Thalia," Percy cut her off, "I cant go back,"

"What? Why?"

"I can't go back with you, i-I've been hurt too many times. And so have the people I love. With piper, I wasn't hurt, I literally couldn't be,"

"Percy, what are you doing? That makes no sense, just come back and we'll be fine. We'll figure out everything,"

"No, Thalia, I've watched everything I've ever loved been stripped from me, over and over again. And I can't let anything bad happen to you,"

Thalia gave a broken look, one where her electric blue eyes weren't smiling, she turned to leave, but before that, she uttered seven heart wrenching and spiteful words.

"Well it looks like you just did,"

The daughter of Zeus walked to a hopeful Leo, giving him a sad shake of her head.

"What happened?"

"It didn't work," she replied quietly.

"Then we have to do it again, we'll be okay,"

"No, it didn't work now, he doesn't remember us," she lied, "let's just go home."

"But, this is our home,"

Thalia shook her head, "home is where the people who love you are. They don't remember us,"

"Well with a little time-"

"Leo, they don't remember us. And I would rather go on with my life forgetting about my past than die because I was stuck in it,"

Leo gave a forced nod, "fine. Let's go,"

And so that night, as the demigods lay in their beds, each one realized something.

Nico had lost his best friends when he needed to find them.

Leo hadn't been there when his friends needed him most.

Thalia had been broken by the person she loved most.

Percy had hurt the person he cared about more than anything, All for nothing.

But there was the same one thought looming in each of their minds.

Piper had won.