pain💔

Karan wakes up and saw preeta in sitting position......he sit beside her and placed her head on his shoulder. Some hair strands were coming on her face . He tucked her hairs behind her ear. She slowly opened her eyes...

Karan(smiles lightly): good morning baby doll.

Preeta(smiles back): good morning!!!!

Karan(cutely): wo sorry kal Raat main yahin so Gaya ......

Preeta(smiles seeing his cute expression): sorry kis baat ke liye.....dosti main no sorry no thankyou...

Karan smiles back.

Preeta: chalo ab !!!! Mujhe aaj bohat kaam hain ..main ne grocery lene Jana hai..

Karan(crying face): main kya karoon ga?

Preeta(sarcastically): main tumhe khilone Doon gi ....tum unke Saath khel Lena...

Karan( cutely + angrily) preeta Arora hasna tha kya?????

Preeta start laughing cutely. Karan also smiles.

Karan(smiles): apne jokes par khud has rahi ho wow....

Preeta placed Karan on his bed.....

Preeta after getting ready move towards Karan room.

Preeta(smiles lightly): Karan main jaa rahi hoon!!! Tum rest Karo...okay!!

Karan(smiles): theek hai!!!

Preeta: bye...

Karan: bye...and take care.

Preeta smile back..

She go to the superstore and bought some groceries. She was coming back when some boys on bikes start chasing her. She start moving fastly...

Man: hello beautiful !!!lift Chahiye ...

Preeta(fakely): no thanks!!!

Man: aisi sunsaan sadak par chalna safe Nahi hai!!!

Preeta: please Mera peecha mat kijiye ....

Man hold her hand..

Man : aise kaise Jane Dein jaaneman?

Preeta: chodo Mera haath!!!

Man: aisi cheez yhan Baar Baar Nahi aati!

Preeta(crying): you are so disgusting!!!

The man slapped her..the man torn her sleeves . He was about to kiss her when preeta push him tightly . She start running and got a cab..

Preeta(cryingly): bhaiya mujhe luthra mansion le jaiye...

She reached luthra mansion . She wiped her tears. She enter inside the house . Karan was watching TV. He smile seeing her . She smiles lightly controlling her tears . He noticed that her sleeves are torned.

Karan(worried): preeta Kuch hua hai kya?

Preeta(stammers): Ku..kuch bhi Nahi ....

Preeta was moving towards stairs when Karan hold her hand.

Karan(smiles lightly): tumhe pata hai ke tum jhoot Nahi bolti Sakti to koshish kyun Karti ho?

A lone tear escaped her eye which was noticed by Karan...

Preeta(crying): wo.....

Karan(cutely): yahan aao !!!! Hum aise bhi baat karsake Hain lekin meri gardan akad Jaye gi...

He smiles . Preeta smiles lightly while crying.

Preeta sits on floor beside his wheel chair.

Karan noticed her wrist which was swelling.

Karan(panicking): kya hua ye?

Preeta(smiles hurtfully):tum chodo!!!mujhe ye batao ke tumne pure din kya Kiya?

Karan cupe her face...

Karan: apne dukh ko apnon se chupana Kahan ki Samajhdari hai preeta Arora!

Preeta sobs....

Karan(wipes her tears): shhhh baby doll!!!

He hugs her . She dug her face in his chest .Karan hid his face in the crook of her neck. He start caressing her back . Preeta inhale his scent taking a long breath. Karan broke the hug and cupe her face ...

Karan(smile in tears): ab tum aur ROI na to main bhi roon ga!

Preeta(in tears): tum mat Rona ok....mere paas itna stamina Nahi hai ke main tumhe chup karwaon.

Karan(cryingly): to phir tum mat ro!!!warna mujhe bhi Rona ata hai !!

Preeta start crying again...

Karan (calmly): bahar Kuch hua kya ?

Preeta: Kuch ...logon ne mere Saath batameezi ki ...unhonne mujhe thappad mara aur....

Karan hug her tightly. He was caressing her hairs while she was clutching his shirt.

Karan(sternly): babydoll !!!kal tak so log jail main hoon ge....kaash main khada ho sakta to main un Ka Moon(face) tod deta....

Preeta broke the hug and wipe her tears.

Preeta(unknowingly) : iski koi zaroorat Nahi aisa thodi hai ke pehli Baar mere Saath Kisi ne zabardasti Karne ki koshish ki hai!

Karan(shocked): what????

Screen freezed....

.
.
.
.

Thankyou for reading the story . I can't be more thankful..I am very happy that you guys are enjoying the story . I am really sorry for not being active . Lots of love😘😘😘😘

Halledje2004Priyu644simranchaurasiya4preeran_lifePreeran__foreversleepyhead2421preerandeewaniSakshiLakra_pokemonlover_preeran_love__Hareemalykhan

healing your woundsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें