blushing luthra

Karan wakes up and saw preeta in sitting position......he sit beside her and placed her head on his shoulder. Some hair strands were coming on her face . He tucked her hairs behind her ear. She slowly opened her eyes...

Karan(smiles lightly): good morning baby doll.

Preeta(smiles back): good morning!!!!

Karan(cutely): wo sorry kal Raat main yahin so Gaya ......

Preeta(smiles seeing his cute expression): sorry kis baat ke liye.....dosti main no sorry no thankyou...

Karan smiles back.

Preeta: chalo ab !!!! Mujhe aaj bohat kaam hain ..main ne grocery lene Jana hai..

Karan(crying face): main kya karoon ga?

Preeta(sarcastically): main tumhe khilone Doon gi ....tum unke Saath khel Lena...

Karan( cutely + angrily) preeta Arora hasna tha kya?????

Preeta start laughing cutely. Karan also smiles.

Karan(smiles): apne jokes par khud has rahi ho wow....

Preeta placed Karan on his bed.....

Preeta after getting ready entered in his room.

Preeta(smiles): Karan main jaa rahi hoon?

Karan(giving her dimple smile): ok!!! Take care. Driver ko Saath le jao...

Preeta(smiles): main manage Kar loongi!!!

Karan(concerned): it's not safe you know....

Preeta(smiles): mujhe underestimate mat Karo mujhe judu karate Aate... Hain..

Karan(smirk): mujhe to Nahi Lagta...

Preeta sat on her knees Infront of him. Preeta pour water in glass and gave it to Karan and his medicines.

He gulp it silently. He give the glass to her.

Preeta towards his face and start seeing his lips. Karan was seeing her lips but than he control himself.

Karan(lostly): preeta...

Preeta put her finger on his lips and than slightly caress it with her thumb.

Preeta(proudly): ho Gaya!

Karan(cutely): kya?

Preeta(cutely) : Pani laga hua tha....

Preeta again go near his ear..

preeta(huskily): thode karate tumhe bhi sikha doongi waise to main fees leti hoon par tum to meri best friend ho na.....

Preeta move back and saw him ....he was blushing . His cheeks were red.

Preeta(smiles widely): tum blush karte hue bohat cute lagte ho!

Karan was about to answer but she goes out....

Karan touch his cheeks...

Karan: kya main blush Kar Raha tha....

.
.
.
.

Promo: same...

Vote and comment...😍 If you love this part...

healing your woundsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें