Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Leave me the hell alone

"Y/N wake up." Some maid tells me I shoo her off and continue to sleep. I hear shots I sit up and look around. "What the hell." I say when I see a guy above me I grab my gun and shoot him in his head. "Well looks like all that training was for good use." I mutter I grab my other pistol and head downstairs like a normal day "Y/N get down!" I hear Jay say I look up and see a guy I roll my eyes and shoot him between his eyebrows "Move." I say to some maid she looks frozen in her place. I realize that she's dead. I push the corpse over "JAY U NEED BETTER MAIDS." I say I hear footsteps and it's not Jay's "Leave me the hell alone already." I say shooting the guy I look back and see him dead.

"Annoying pricks." I mutter and get a bowl for cereal I get a spoon and a knife I throw the knife to some guy that was behind me "Hmm what cereal." I say grabbing the knife from the guys limp body and grabbing fruity pebbles "Awww my favorite." I say throwing the knife at another guy coming in. I pour my cereal then grab the milk I hit the milk on some guys face then punch him in his jaw. "Hm he's knocked out." I say observing him then going to eat my cereal I finish and pick up spoon going to the end and throwing it in some guys mouth making him choke and die on it. "Hey Jay! Ur out of milk." I say I see Jay walk in then hear an explosion "We'll go pick some up later." He says "So what happened?" I ask putting my bowl in the sink "Intruders from some mafia." He says I nod "Glad I was apart of my fathers but then I get sold to the most gruesome guy in Korea." I say  "Although he is hot I don't think I'm going to fall for him." I say nodding my head I turn around and see Jay he props me on the counter.

"What about now?" He says kissing me and I kiss back

RING RING RING RING

I sit up breathing heavily "It was just a dream." I say shaking my head "Just a dream." I say shaking then slapping myself "Y/N come on we are going shopping." Jay says opening my door I just nod "You ok?" He asks walking towards me I raise my hand "Yea just um can u leave my room so I can change?" I ask "Um yea ok." He says