Chapter 9: A Date

*** Harry's POV ***
I led Jezebel down to my car. She did have point when she said that she barely knew them. I open the passenger door for her and she slid into the seat. As I walk around to the driver's side I think about where to take her.

I sit in my seat and put the key in the ignition. I look over at her.

"So," I start, "Where do you want to go?" I ask her.

"We haven't been here for long so why don't you just take me to your favorite place." She says.

I sit there for a minute thinking about my favorite place. I smile.

"I know just where to go."
~~~~~~~~
*** Jezebel's POV ***

I watched Harry as he thought about where to take me. Suddenly he broke into a grin.

"I know just where to go." He said.

"Where are we going then?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He grinned.

"What?! I gave you the idea!" I whined.

"Too bad." He winked at me and grabbed my hand that had been resting on the console. I looked at our hands and then back up at him. He was looking straight ahead as he drove. I smiled and looked out the window watching the places we went by.

As we continued to drive I noticed that we were in downtown London.

"Are you sure you want to deal with downtown right now?" I asked thinking about the sheer number of fans that would be around here.

"Relax. I got it covered." He smiled, indicating his hood and sunglasses.

"Harry, you do realize that most fans could recognize you by your nostril right?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"That's not true." He snorted.

"When we get back to my flat I'll have Nadya show you that your fans most definitely can." I tell him as he parks.

"Alright," he said rolling his eyes, "Let's go."

I hop out of the car and meet him around the front of the car on the sidewalk.

"So where are we going?" I asked once again.

"Come on." He smiled at me rolling his eyes again. He grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers.

"Don't forget your sunglasses and hood, Harold." I say. He tugged up his hood and shoved the glasses in. He pulled me along.

"So, Harry, this is supposed to be me learning more about you so tell me about yourself." I said swinging our hands between us. He sighed looking up at the sky.

"Well what do you want to know?"

"Everything." I say.

Twenty minutes later I think I knew everything about Harry except for his favorite place. I knew he had an older sister named Gemma, his favorite color, food, song but still not his favorite place and it was driving me crazy.

"Harry are we at least almost there?" I asked, "Its getting dark."

"I know that's what I was waiting for." He said as he picked up his pace. Not even five minutes later we walked up to the London Eye.

"Wow." I said leaning my head back to look at all of the beautiful lights. Harry tugged on our hands.

"Come on." He said. He walked straight to the front of the line. He hugged the man working the Ferris wheel. Harry waved me forward.

"Jezebel I would like you to meet a friend of mine, Freddy." I smiled extending my hand out to him but he just brushed it aside and pulled me into a big bear hug. I laughed as he put me down and looked over to see Harry smiling and shaking his head.