Chapter 34

You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You sat up and tried to move, but Jimin held you back down. He pulled you back into his chest and opened his eyes.

Y/n: Jimin?

Jimin: Yes, kitten?

Y/n: Um, can we eat breakfast?

Jimin: Hmmm, maybe for a kiss.

You rolled your eyes and leaned in. You connected your lips with his and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You moved to sit on his lap and he groaned. You felt something hard poking you.

You widened your eyes and looked at him shocked. He looked at you with a cocky smirk and pointed to his erection. You looked to where he was pointing and shook your head quickly.

Jimin: Oh come on, baby. Atleast suck me off.

Y/n: Fine. But no sex!

Jimin: Yeah yeah, whatever. You started this. Fix it.

You just sighed and took his sweatpants down. You could see his hard cock through his boxers. You rubbed him with your palm and he grew bigger.

Jimin: Don't be a tease, kitten. My cock is throbbing for your pretty lips!

Y/n: Yes, daddy.

You took his boxers off and kitten licked him from his base to the tip. You lightly sucked on his tip and he moaned. You pushed your head down and he was half way in. He was so big.

Jimin: Ugh, you're so good, doll!

Hearing his praises, you took his whole length in and started to bob your head. You went faster hearing his sweet moans and praises. 

You made a risky move and started to play with his balls. He gasped and you kept going. You massaged them while sucking hard and deep.

A couple more thrusts and he released in your mouth. You swallowed all of it and sat up. He wiped your chin and carasessed your cheek.

Jimin: Such a good girl for daddy.

Y/n: Only for you daddy.

He smirked and nodded. You got off the bed and so did he. You both got changed and decided to eat breakfast. 

You walked down to the kitchen and saw Jin making French toast. He smiled and greeted you two. He gave you your food and you sat on Jimin's lap.

Y/n: Jimin?

Jimin: Yes, precious?

Y/n: W-what if he finds us?

Jimin's eyes darkened as he heard you mention the stalker. He didn't ever want you to be afraid especially when he's with you. But this stalker decided to test Jimin's patience.

Jimin: Look at me, flower. He will never hurt you. I'll protect you. I'm going to change the number and make sure to block all random numbers.

Y/n: Thanks, babe.

Jimin: Of course. Now eat your breakfast. I don't want you getting sick.