Chapter 28

You wrapped your arms around him and sobbed in his chest. He just hugged you tightly and tried to calm you down. 

Jimin: We can't stay here.

Y/n: I-I don't want to move!

Jimin: We won't move. Let's just go on a trip.

Y/n: Just the two if us?

Jimin: Yes, darling.

You grinned at him and he kissed you. You held his waist tightly and he stroked your hair gently. He started to unwrap himself from you and you pouted. 

Y/n: Where are you going?

Jimin: To book our trip, baby.

You grabbed onto his arm and followed him to his office. He sat down on the chair and you sat on his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck and put your face on his shoulder.

He looked at places and hotels until he found one. He booked everything and held your waist. He pressed kisses to your head and got up still carrying you. 

Y/nV Where are taking a trip to?

Jimin: England.

Y/n: I love England! 

Jimin: That's good, we are leaving tomorrow, so you need to rest. You nodded and he layed down on the bed with you.

You woke up the next morning and you saw Jimin getting dressed. You groaned and stretched. He came over once he heard you and held you close to him.

Jimin: Are you awake, precious?

You nodded and got off the bed. You changed into his shirt and a pair of shorts.

Jimin: Let's go. I already packed everything.

You grabbed his hand and walked out of the house with him. You guys walked into the airplane at the airport. You sat down on the seat next to Jimin and he immediately put you in his lap.

Jimin: Get some sleep, kitten l. It's a long plane ride.

Y/n: I will.

You closed your eyes and slept. You woke up when the plane was landing and Jimin was pressing kisses all over your face. You just clung back onto him and he laughed.

Jimin: It's time to go, baby.

Y/n: I'm too tired!

Jimin: I'll carry you then.

You nodded and you felt a pair of strong arms lift you in the air. Jimin brought you out of the airport and into a rental car. He fmdrove to the hotel and grabbed both of your bags.

???: Jimin! Uh, who is this?