Prologue

(image founded: https://66.media.tumblr.com/6bf397a733fc98a8e53a67b41dcd05c3/8c42d92d887f6f74-6e/s400x600/99af1db87fae5a6d0475eeb00ab85fb7a17691fc.jpg )

Warnings: None.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time, there was once a strong, kind king who was loved by everyone within his kingdom. Considerate and a protector of his kingdom, he was by far the one his people looked to. One that will do anything for his people.

And his name was King Romulus, the king of Creativity.

At least, that was within his kingdom of the imagination.

Outside of his kingdom, he was still the lord of creativity; but he had to share his space and time with three others as they took care of their young host, Thomas. The others who were with him were Morality, Logic, and Deceit. 

Each one was meant to help and protect their host; as Morality taught him the differences between right and wrong and how to be kind and empathetic with others; Logic taught him how study and work hard for his goals; and Deceit taught him to lie when he needed to and how to care for himself a bit. Creativity's job? His was to keep hold of Thomas' dreams and passions while also keeping him safe from any nightmares that might appear. And Thomas' job: to grow and learn and be himself in a physically and mentally healthy way.

But what none of the others knew was that sometimes the King Creativity was not always alone in his room.

Sometimes, Romulus would pace his large room next to the imagination, seemingly talking to himself from time to time. His hold of the imagination and creative thoughts caused him to talk them out to himself as he came up with story ideas or games for him and Thomas to play. Sometimes these ideas would be a hit, and sometimes they would be a miss.

But, soon this kind of activity and thoughts will be his downfall...

=====================================================================

This chapter is kinda short...but I hope you guys will like this story.