four!

"why are you all alone livvy?" baron chuckled, walking up to the shorter girl who was sat by herself out at the edge of the pool.

she exhaled, kicking her foot through the water, "i don't really fit in here," she shrugged, "why do you care?"

baron sat beside her, placing his hand on her back, "because a pretty girl like you deserves the world."

liv blushed, looking over at the older man beside her. she leaned her head up against his arm, letting out a frustrated sigh. "everybody here either hates me or is annoyed by me. i low-key want to go home. it's so stressful," she complained.

"i think i know how i can't take your stress away," baron whispered seductively.

liv smirked as the two stood up. she knew what she was doing wasn't the smartest decision, but she just wanted to belong here. she needed a person.

the taller picked her up, supporting her by her thighs as he snuck through the side door so nobody saw them. he threw her down on alexa's bed, immediately attaching his lips to hers.

"we have like thirty minutes, this has to be quick."

"hey lexi lex," carmella squealed walking towards the blonde, an evil smirk growing on her face.

alexa rolled her eyes, "what do you want?"

"just letting you know that baron and liv are going at in you guys bedroom, most likely on your bed. might not want to go in there," she giggled.

alexa's face dropped, a mix of emotions flashing in her eyes. anger, sadness, betrayal, jealousy.

CONFESSIONAL

"sorry lexi, but we play dirty in this house," carmella fake pouted, rolling up her fists and pretending to wipe away tears.

CONFESSIONAL OVER

alexa stormed away to the bathroom, slamming the door shut, rattling a good portion of the house. she let out an aggressive scream, kicking her foot against the trash can, "fuck you baron, fuck you!" she cried.

CONFESSIONAL

"i'm not sad," alexa scoffed, "i'm not jealous either. baron can have that little pink haired telly tubby."

"but your mad at them?" corey asked from behind the camera that was focused on alexa.

"oh i'm pissed."

CONFESSIONAL OVER

"so tonight, things are going to work a little bit different," renee explained. she hopped up on the island counter, corey standing behind her as they looked out into the small crowd of contestants. "we're going to play a little game that i'm going to name shoot your shot."

CONFESSIONAL

"i don't know what the hosts deal is with shooting related games, but i'm slightly terrified," mike admitted.

CONFESSIONAL OVER

"all of you will take a seat at the large table we have set up in the garage. there will be a nerf gun. alexa, since you won the last challenge, you will start off with the gun and nobody is allowed to shoot you."