yoongi ft. jungkook - when he cheats

I was an idol, just like my boyfriend. but he was in a group, while I was a soloist. he was very successful. they were owning the charts but I didn't seem to take a place up there at all. we both were very busy people.

he was always in his studio and so was I. it was quite hard for me to hold onto our relationship because of the lack of time we spend together.

I was on my way to my boyfriend's studio. I had a bag of McDonald's by my side, i was hoping that he would eat with me so we could catch up. me and him haven't been spending time with each other at all lately.

he's been more into his work than ever because of his comeback. while I was on the way to yoongi's studio, jungkook called out my name. "Y/NN~"
he started to jump up and down and wave his hands. "JUNGKOOK~" I started to mirror him. he started to run towards me. I was giggling.

when he finally got to me he was panting. "you have some short legs for a person like you." I teased. "shut up loser. you're shorter than me and you're also younger than me. respect your elders kid."

jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "okay oppa." I had a huge grin on my face, waiting for his reaction.

"Y/N YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE CALLS ME OPPA."

he yelled out and he smacked my shoulder. "YAH STOP HITTING ME YOU ASSHOLE" I yelled louder. "Why are you even here?" jungkook was calming down now. "um i kinda feel offended. am i not welcome?"

I showed my puppy dog eyes. "noo~ thats not what i mean. you're such an idiot." jungkook pushed me a bit. "you're always welcome. I'm just curious as to why youre here."

jungkook looked down at the bag of food in my hand.

"aww is someone bringing food for their little boyfrienddd?" jungkook put a huge goofy grin on his face. "shut up dickhead." I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior.

"anyways, I have to get going. I don't want the food getting cold." "or you could give me the food." jungkook suggested. "no. goodbye jeon." I turned around and I strutted away.

I loved messing around with jungkook. me and jungkook were really close but yoongi really hated that. he'd always get jealous of us two.

when I arrived at yoongis studio, I started to hear noises.

I took a step closer to the door and I put my ear against it.

I heard moans.

very loud moans.

moans from him and a female.

my jaw dropped. "you've got to be kidding me"

I whispered to myself. I dropped the bag of food and I made my way out of the building. tears were beginning to well in my eyes. I was almost out the door until someone called my name.

"y/n? I thought you were with yoongi-hyung?" jungkook had a confused look.

"well he's spending time with another girl at the moment."

I said disappointedly. tears started to spill out of my eyes. jungkook took his arms and wrapped them around my waist. he always did that when i was upset or stressed.

"do mine if you tell me what happened?" my stomach contained immense butterflies. "i-i heard moans in yoongi's studio."

i sniffled. "moans?" jungkook's eyes widened and he let go of my waist. "oh my god i'm going to kick his ass." jungkook clenched his fists.

"no no no. don't do that. i just wasn't a good girlfriend."

i pat his shoulder to calm him down.

"you weren't a good girlfriend? are you kidding? i saw the little things you did for him. you were amazing to him."

he had worried eyes. my cheeks started to heat up. am i falling for jungkook? no, i refuse to believe it.

"y/n"

jungkook pulled me out of my thoughts.

"hm?"

i replied while on my phone, furiously texting yoongi. i was breaking things off with him. he released from our hug and he looked at me, waiting for me to look up from my phone.

"i have something to tell you."

"what is it?"

i look up from my phone. i could see fear written all over his face. "promise me that you'll still be my best friend after this."

my stomach dropped. i don't think this is gonna be good. i thought to myself. "i promise jungkook" i rubbed his arm, hoping that it would release some stress.

"okay okay, i'm just gonna say it. i like you, y/n. i know that you're in love with yoongi but lately you've been on my mind a lot and i'm one hundred percent sure that i've fallen for you."

jungkook fiddled with his fingers, not knowing what to say.

"i think i've fallen for you too jungkook. i didn't realize that until now and that makes me upset because i should've realized that a long time ago. you're just such a great person and you're just, so amazing."

jungkook looked up and his eyes sprung open. "you like me too?" jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"yes i do, dummy. but i need some time to get over yoongi. i'm sorry." i scratched the back of my head. "no, it's fine. i totally understand. i'm not going to rush you into anything." i walked over to jungkook and i hugged him. he was a bit surprised at first but he gave into the hug. i cant believe i had fallen for jeon jungkook.

okay, i wrote this a LONG time ago and it's so stupid but it's something to post :)