When they first meet

louis was with his four best friends, ali, marisol, ben and teina, they were watching the sun fall down,"Ahh, isn't it great to have this kind of view close up to you?" Teina asked so calmly,"Yeah"  Louis agreed, the calmness carried on, until a little yeti came rushing to them,"The stonekeepers daughter!" She exhaled, teina turned,"What's the matter karleena?" Teina asked,"Your father's illness is getting worse and he wishes to see you!" Karleena said, all the others gasped in horror, including teina, then, she ran to the castle, the other three ran after her as well.

When they got there

Teina ran in the room and saw her father in bed and with her brother scott kneeling with a worried face and her father, had his eyes closed,"Father..." She said,"Teina..." The stonekeeper murmured, teina kneeled down and put her furry hands on her fathers,"Father...It's okay...Your gonna be okay i promise" Teina said,"Teina...It's okay to cry..." The stonekeeper said, then, teina started crying non stop.

Louis, ali and ben and marisol were watching their best friend cry, they felt bad for teina, but then, louis heard his name been called out,"Louis..." The stonekeeper said, reaching his hand out,"Yes, stonekeeper?" Louis said,"I...Choose you...To go..And find...An old friend of mine..." The stonekeeper said,"Wait...There's another viliage of yetis?" Louis asked,"Yes...And promise me...You will bring my old friend...Here..." The stonekeeper said,"Okay stonekeeper, i won't let you down" Louis said.

After louis was about to exit, his four best friends ran to him,"Louis! Wait!" Marisol shouted, louis turned around to see marisol, teina, ali and ben puffing for air,"What are you guys doing here?" Louis asked,"We're coming with you" Ben said,"No, i don't wanna put you guys in danger" Louis said,"It doesn't matter, we're your friends and we're not gonna let you go on your own" Marisol said, then, louis smiled,"Okay, let's get going" Louis said, then they were off.

With migo and his friends (5 hours later)

Migo and his friends, gwangi, keem, kolka and meechee were playing snowball fight, they were laughing while playing, until they heard a sound.

It was the sound of distant talking,"Do you guys hear that?" Migo asked, keem listened out for the sound, and he heard it,"Yeah i do" Keem said,"It sounds like distant talking, oh! Smallfoots could be visiting!" Kolka said cheerfully, migo went to check and when he did, he was schocked to see 4 yetis (Louis, marisol, teina, ben and ali),"Guys, i see other yetis!" Migo shouted,"Your kidding" Meechee said,"It can't possibly be" Gwangi said, they went to see for themselves, and migo was right.

 Migo saw louis and he started to blush, he's never seen a male yeti that cute.

After they met

Migo and meechee lead them to THEIR stonekeeper, louis began blushing at migo, marisol noticed and smiled,"You like him don't you?" Marisol whispered,"What?! N-no!" Louis said, migo could hear them, migo blushed more red rosed cheeks.