Migo's got a crush

As they made it to the stone keeper's palace, the giant ice doors slid open and they all entered, the stone keeper was on his throne, he got up as he saw new yetis come towards him,"New comers...I never thought there were other yeti's out there" The stone keeper said, teina then walked up to the stone keeper and bowed,"Stone keeper...We need your help...My father is a stone keeper as well but he's very ill, he sent us here to ask you to help" Teina said, trying to hold back her tears, the stone keeper was shocked,"My old friend...korul..." He said,"Of course i would help you, i would never refuse anything!" The stone keeper said, Teina smiled in relief."Thank you..." She said.

Then, louis and the others stayed with migo and his friends, louis and migo were acting weird in front of each other, and meechee exactly knew why.

"So, i see you have eyes for louis." Meechee said while grinning, migos blushed like crazy and quickly turned to meechee."W-WHAT?N-N-NO!!MEECHE WE JUST MET WE CAN'T JUST RANDOMLY-" Migo didn't have any words to defend himself, so he muffled words while hiding his face with his hands. Meechee still grinned."You know Migo, you gotta confess at sometime or else you'll never see him again." She said, which made Migo jerk his head up and turn to her."No! I'm not gonna let that happen! I'm going to confess to him but not right now!" Migo said, meechee slightly giggled.