Peter Parker Story Lists

Second Chance Love~
(Updates at least once a week)

Y/n L/n a sweet loveable girl turned sour by an unexpected relationship, but will promises from the past effect her current relationship. Will Peter Parker and the memories of their friendship save Y/n from her new life of thrill and scandal. Will he be too late. He had the chance to win her, he missed that chance, maybe the second time around he won't make the same mistake. Promises are made to be kept, a silly romance may bring back to beauty and colour to her high thrill world. She can change.

Love the Feel~

Y/n L/n one of the hottest popular girls out there, known for her killer parties and inability to back down on a dare. One party is especially wild and Peter Parker knows he shouldn't get involved, but he can't help but fall in love with parties after that one wild night.

Bad for You

She's not your stereotypical school girl, he's also not so ordinary. Although they both kickass and have secrets they are complete opposites, Peter Parker just can't let her go. One fight after another he watches her win, perhaps she is bad for him. Perhaps he needs a bad girl to spice it up.

Obedience (A lot of Smut)

He needs a little stress relief, she needs a distraction. He's used to a little violence, but not like this. She's just looking for a little fun, a rough painful but pleasuring experience is ahead of her. She can't help but submit.

Morning in the Meadow?

Her dad owns a zoo, her mother owns a wildlife park. She grew up surrounded by animals they understood her, she understood them. Her connection with them isn't normal, but neither is she. Her power changes everything, but so does he. Peter Parker, the boy in science class, those puppy dog eyes speak to her, but boys aren't one of the species she understands...

Can't Save me Now

WinterFlame, she's an avenger a powerful one at that, with her abilities she can easily defend herself but sometimes a hero needs a little saving. He's determined to protect her, but as she always teases "You can't save me now" she wishes he could.

You Will Always Have me

They are childhood best friends, but maybe something more is there. She is a cuddly dork and he's a loveable nerd, they are perfect for each other. Yet they can't see that, but with a little help from Ned and MJ maybe they'll realize that they will always have each other, and perhaps that's all that needs to happen.