Sixth Name: Destination Random

"So this place is... Grand Teton National Park?"

Faye nodded.

"Yep! It's beautiful isn't it?"

Tsuyu couldn't deny it. It was awfully beautiful. The lakes, the trees, the wildlife. Everything was breathtaking. She was quite glad that Faye brought them to this place. It made all of the mysterious thoughts in her brain settle down.

"So, why did you pick this place? Instead of anywhere else?"

The three of them were walking to a certain area.

"Oh! I picked it randomly!"

Tsuyu's smile slowly started to fade.

"Ah... I see."

As they got to their area, Tsuyu noticed a high school student standing in their training area. She looked at him skeptically and noticed that he had bunny-like ears on the top of his head.

'Maybe he has a rabbit quirk like Usagiyama-san...'

"Oh! Ray!"

'Faye-san is calling out to him?'

The bunny ears of Ray perked up and he looked in the direction of Faye. He then ran over to her looking quite excited.

"Faye! You're here! And you brought our recruits?"

Ray looked at Tsuyu and Bakugo. Faye looked at them both.

"Why don't you introduce yourselves?"

Tsuyu was about to answer until she remembered what Faye told her before.

'Your aliases should be May! And Bakugo's will be Hallen!'

She took a deep breath.

"My name is May, and he's Hallen."

Ray blinked once before answering.

"Ah! Nice to meet you May!"

Tsuyu nodded.

'This feels rather weird that they don't call by any honorifics...'

Tsuyu then glanced at Bakugo and jumped up.

'What the....'

Bakugo had a dark aura surrounding him with dark energy emitting everywhere. No one seemed to be affected by it but he was specifically staring at Ray. His face clearly had the words 'Go Die' on it.

"Come on! We'll show you around, Post-haste!"

'Post-haste?'

As if Faye read her mind, she answered her.

"It means with great speed," she winked.

Tsuyu nodded.

"I see..."

As the tour started, Tsuyu was intrigued more and more by the surroundings. Bakugo couldn't care less about the tour and Faye seemed to be the supreme genius wowing Tsuyu with all the facts about the park.

"So, May."

That name alerted Tsuyu's attention.

"Yes?"

"What is your favorite place so far?"

Bakugo secretly looked at them both.

"I really loved Leigh Lake because of how pretty the water was. It also emitted neon colored lights that made it really relaxing since it was a healing power."

As the two were talking, Bakugo had an annoyed look on his face. He wasn't sure why but Faye decided to jump in.

"Oh! It seems like Ray has taken an interest in May!"

"Yeah right."

Faye nudged Bakugo.

"You look down. You don't like Ray?"

Bakugo squinted his eyes.

"It's none of your business!!!"

He then started to avoid Faye until the tour ended.

--------------

"See you later, May!"

Tsuyu waved back at Ray before saying goodbye to him. As he left the area, Bakugo seemed a bit calmer than before.

"Why does he act so damn familiar with you?!"

Tsuyu glanced at Bakugo.

"I'm not really sure..."

Faye then walked into the conversation.

"Well, since we are all settled, you guys can take a break! See you in the cabins at 5:00!"

"Huh a break? Why-"

Before Tsuyu could finish her sentence, Faye left right away, leaving Bakugo and Tsuyu alone.

"A break huh."

Bakugo then walked off on a trail on his own. Tsuyu was quite curious about something interesting.

'Leigh Lake...Is it really a healing lake?'

Wandering about her thoughts, she decided to head over to the lake to test her theory. As she got there, she decided to scrape her arm with a stick she found in the bushes.

"That may leave a mark..."

She then dipped the cut part of her arm in the lake and noticed neons colored fish swarming around her and nibbling on it.

"Oh...! It tickles!"

Just a few seconds later, neo colored light started to rise from the lake and her arm looked like it hadn't been cut at all.

"Wow! It really did work! So it was the fish in the lake that had healing power, not the water..."

As Tsuyu sat near the lake looking at her arm, she heard the sound of rustling near her. Looking back, she saw that it was Ray again.

"Oh Ray, you're here!"

He sat down next to Tsuyu.

"Say..."

Ray looked towards the horizon.

"Would you like to know the story of this lake?"