Day 3 - The Searching

TRIGGER WARNING:Cursing because Bakugou

"Well, what's the mission? And what is the plan, we need to know to help you." Bakugou keeps Uraraka's hand, almost crushing it. "The mission is we need your help retrieving something of value. And the plan will be discussed today with everyone." Kolivan walks past Bakugou and Uraraka to the main control panel. The paladins followed and listened to Kolivan's mission details.

Meanwhile, back at UA, Deku, Iida, Kirishima and Todoroki are speaking with Eraserhead about what happened to Bakugou and Uraraka. "Sir, I think that we need to trace their footsteps starting from the morning they went missing." Iida does his hand thing as he talks. "Yeah, s-she was noticeably different than normal, and she had black coffee instead of the 3 spoons of sugar and her favorite creamer."

Aizawa, Iida, Kirishima, and Todoroki all look at Deku as he blushes in embarrassment and looks down to his feet, a minute of awkward silence goes by, and they just all look back at Eraser-head. "That is a good idea, Iida. And Midoriya, that is a little creepy in my opinion. But, let's start in the dorms." Aizawa stands up, and walks away towards the dorms.

Back on the castle-ship, the paladins, Kolivan, and Bakugou and Uraraka are standing around the control panel discussing the plan. "We need a stealth ship to sneak onto the main ship to steal back the generator that was stolen from us to get power back to the Blade of Marmora's base. Without power, the base is almost useless." Kolivan looks around the control panel.

"How was the f*cking generator thing stolen in the first place?" Bakugou looks up and keeps his hand on Uraraka's waist, keeping her closeby. "Well, it was stolen from us while we were moving our main base from the original location to another one." Kolivan does the rolling motion, and looks back at the panel.

Back at UA, Aizawa looked around Bakugou's room, with Kirishima and Todoroki while Midoriya and Iida looked around Uraraka's room. "Iida, do you see anything out of the ordinary?" Midoriya looks through her desk and cabinets as Iida searches her bedside table.

"No, Midoriya. I do not see anything out of the ordinary besides how unorganized Uraraka is, what about your end. Anything?" Iida looks over to Midoriya, "everything's good here. Lets meet back up with Aizawa and the others." They both put everything back how they found it and left.

Author's Note: I just want to say that I am sorry for the extremely late update. I notice that this is  my most popular story, and I would encourage you guys to check out my other stories, including the second gen one, and Princess Sienna. I am really proud of both of them, and I will only update them if they become popular enough. Love you guys and stay safe! <3