Chapter 2- School

A week later, Ally was settled in, she had straight A's, many friends, a big talent of drawing and an even bigger passion for band. She seemed perfect like if everything in and around her couldn'nt be better.

Not to mention all the boys were crazy in love with her or her looks, no surprise though, she had pretty red hair in beautiful curly, locks and her smile made the guys melt. That's why most of her friends were guys, not that she couldn't make friends with out her looks, because she definitely could, i had people tell me how much fun she was to be around and that every one loved her personalty. 

All of Ally's friends were also my friends, we were like a two package deal. But there was this one guy that didn't really like me, his name was Jared, he was the coolest, hottest guy in the whole school. But Ally didn't know this yet. She also didn't know all the bad things about him though he acted like an angel around her. She had no idea the things he did, he was a pot-head, and he messes with girls heads untill he drives them insane.

The day went all right for me, me and Ally have gotten a bit closer since we have been doing pretty much EVERYTHING together.

We really are starting to become friends, I never expected us to be so similar but different at the same time.

After all she's not so bad.